Visitor Visa PPR received for parents

Timeline :

Oct 26,2021- Applied
Feb 05, 2022- Submitted biometrics
April 02, 2022- Received BVL and PPR for both

Applied from India and new portal

Indiagah

Jan 11, 2018
Today Received dad Biometric validity letter, I don't know how much chance for approval of Visa,because my mom got both BVL & PPR Together.
So depressed now.

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
Today Received dad Biometric validity letter, I don't know how much chance for approval of Visa,because my mom got both BVL & PPR Together.
So depressed now.
When did you apply? Did you receive BVL on March 3rd, Sunday?
You might get the decision soon, post BVL.

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
another month gone, another week of anxiety starts. The only positive thing is this forum. You all give some consolation and I know I am not alone with this situation, thanks for that. I planned to apply again today and then saw this message in FB "waiting since March 2nd withdrawal of first application. Review hasn't started yet on reapplied application."

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
another month gone, another week of anxiety starts. The only positive thing is this forum. You all give some consolation and I know I am not alone with this situation, thanks for that. I planned to apply again today and then saw this message in FB "waiting since March 2nd withdrawal of first application. Review hasn't started yet on reapplied application."
this is scary…even if we get the courage to reapply, old application getting withdrawn and new one not being picked :eek:

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
this is scary…even if we get the courage to reapply, old application getting withdrawn and new one not being picked :eek:
it is indeed, yesterday night I was so determined to apply again and this is what I saw today :D. While some applications get picked up after reapplication some seem to stay back. Going by my luck I am not sure this gamble would work for me :(

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
Ya. What if after reapplying they withdraw the old application and reset the processing time counter for the new application. I don't wish to start from the beginning.
Since IRCC has updated they are processing lot of older applications, I believe its better to wait for some more time.
I saw in other super visa forum that Nov5th applicant received PPR yesterday.

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Ya. What if after reapplying they withdraw the old application and reset the processing time counter for the new application. I don't wish to start from the beginning.
Since IRCC has updated they are processing lot of older applications, I believe its better to wait for some more time.
I saw in other super visa forum that Nov5th applicant received PPR yesterday.
very true, i applied well in advance for my parents to join me while i give birth to my first baby..now the baby is here,one week old and there isn’t any progress in application status! they couldn’t come when i needed the most, coz of the random processing, now i think its better to wait than spending on it again