+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 2021 Applications pls share timelines

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
Hello everyone,
Quick update we received our mother-in-law’s passport request today.
Timelines -
Visitor visa applied - Nov 19
Biometric completed - Dec 03
PPR request - March 23
Finally , hope everyone who are waiting for their visas will soon hear the news. Good Luck
Congrats. When did medical passed? Is it through gckey/new portal? Is this your first application/reapplied?And what time did you receive the PPR?

Naren273

Mar 8, 2022
Hello everyone,
Timelines -
PPR request - March 23
Finally , hope everyone who are waiting for their visas will soon hear the news. Good Luck
Hi.. Congrats.. Have u received BVL and PPR on same day?

susarla

Mar 7, 2022
Hello everyone,
Timelines -
PPR request - March 23
Congratulations!!! My application date is also same as yours, however, Biometrics completed Dec 10, may be I have to wait 7 more days.

On the other note, is it advisable to withdraw the current application and reapply from the same account? Experts please throw some light on this.

Reactions: AmandeepKB

myindia

Oct 16, 2018
Whatsapp group share:

I have received PPR today (22nd March)

Details : 1st application - dependent visa Dec 2020.-- withdrawn on 8th March 2022

2nd application - visitor visa on Nov 10th 2021.

PPR - March 22nd 2022 (EST).
Visitor visa - Spouse and child ..
Hey can you add me that group as well

meet311

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Congratulations!!! My application date is also same as yours, however, Biometrics completed Dec 10, may be I have to wait 7 more days.

On the other note, is it advisable to withdraw the current application and reapply from the same account? Experts please throw some light on this.
Yes I think we might have to calculate days after biometric. Approximately 110 days I guess when we received my MIL’s PR request. My father’s visa is still pending his biometric date is Dec 30.

meet311

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Congrats. When did medical passed? Is it through gckey/new portal? Is this your first application/reapplied?And what time did you receive the PPR?
We didn’t get any medical pass update infact her eligibility review step had changed a month back. We directly received the Passport request today and application shows as approved.

Reactions: Rrsk_1912

susarla

Mar 7, 2022
Yes I think we might have to calculate days after biometric. Approximately 110 days I guess when we received my MIL’s PR request. My father’s visa is still pending his biometric date is Dec 30.
Yeah, I'll wait till this month end and if there is no progress, then I'll withdraw and reapply. Hopefully I dont have to do withdraw and reapply.

Reactions: meet311

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
We didn’t get any medical pass update infact her eligibility review step had changed a month back. We directly received the Passport request today and application shows as approved.
Gckey/new portal? And is this her first application?
I've applied on the same date for my kid thru gckey and medical passed on Feb 21st and still waiting. There is no biometrics / BG check for the kids.

Reactions: meet311

meet311

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Gckey/new portal? And is this her first application?
I've applied on the same date for my kid thru gckey and medical passed on Feb 21st and still waiting. There is no biometrics / BG check for the kids.
Ok the status where we see Submitted Read, today we saw that as Application profile/updated. Wait for this status its going to come soon :)

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
Ok the status where we see Submitted Read, today we saw that as Application profile/updated. Wait for this status its going to come soon :)
Looks like single application for kids are not prioritised now. I can see results only on group files / for parents, spouses. Not sure on what logic/order IRCC is processing the applications.

Streetmafia

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
Looks like single application for kids are not prioritised now. I can see results only on group files / for parents, spouses. Not sure on what logic/order IRCC is processing the applications.
IRCC works in mysterious ways . Don't try to find logic .

Reactions: P@1n