+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Nov 2021 Applications pls share timelines

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
This processing time does not include

the time it takes to send an application between a visa application centre and our office

the time you need to give your biometrics

I got that point from website. I don’t know Man U might be correct too. 131 days is too long. I am crossing minimums too 106 soon. Let’s c but u have a valid point we can’t relay on processing times. It’s pure luck. Some getting within a week which is baffling me
Ya. Can't rely on processing time. Some lucky applicants are getting approvals in a week or two. Unlucky applicants like us are still waiting for more than 4months..

• Sad
Reactions: Ashsan

Streetmafia

Star Member
Mar 25, 2021
got an generic reply from new Delhi ircc after webform enquiry , but they also provided a detailed application status along with it. Looks like nothing has started on my application ,still criminality in progress
AOR Nov 29
Bio Dec 23
Medical feb 22

Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

Please be advised that your application has been received and is currently under review. We are unable to confirm, at this time, when a final decision will be made on your application.

Processing times may vary due to the volume of applications received and other factors. We will contact you if further information is required to process your application. Please ensure to read the messages in your MyAccount. Failure to submit requested information, could cause further delays and may result in the refusal of your application.

We recommend that you do not finalize your travel plans, such as purchasing non-refundable plane tickets, until your application is finalized.

Eligibility Unspecified

Securityn unspecified

Criminality In Progress

Medical Passed

canadian321

Feb 1, 2022
Frankly, I am in a situation where I am ready to accept 1 year validity visa. I will apply again later :D.
me too…i’m fearing they will now start prioritising applications from srilanka after ukrain, as the new crisis it there, one year or less than that i’m happy, but parents have to be here when we need them the most

Reactions: Rrsk_1912

Cyfa

Nov 7, 2019
As for the timeline, it says the most time taken to process applications. Based on experts in that video, on that system agents/officers can decide on what they want to process on a day or that week. So when they choose to pick up Nov files that is how the dates will change. It is not hard-coded TAT for them it is just an indicator that can change as the agents wish. Unfortunately.
PS: This is what I think, no offence to any one

Angienanti

Dec 17, 2021
Hello everyone,
Quick update we received our mother-in-law’s passport request today.
Timelines -
Visitor visa applied - Nov 19
Biometric completed - Dec 03
PPR request - March 23
Finally , hope everyone who are waiting for their visas will soon hear the news. Good Luck
congrats.

Reactions: meet311