App. Filed.......
15-05-2017
Passport Req..
07-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
07-06-2017
LANDED..........
15-08-2017
Starts with V33896 and biometrics was done in July. This was a second application after first rejection.
Oh you applied in gc key? Cos i have the same timeline in new portal but mine starts V4005xx

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
Yes in gckey
Sorry to hear the refusal. Better try with some certified consultants. I think you have to go for spousal sponsorship.
Even I've applied through agent via gckey prior to your application date and still waiting.
Not sure on what basis/order applications are prioritised and processed by IRCC.

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
Hi all,
My spouse trv 2nd time app: Nov 26
Rejected today: March 21

Reasons: personal assets and financial status, purpose of visit, home ties

I had submitted multiple documents including multiple properties, assets, bank statements with around 30k, for 1 month stay. Doctors letter for my mother-inlaw and sisterinlaw(she has some medical conditions)
Purpose of visit-flight tickets, hotel reservations.
I had a genuine application. He is a public works contractor and few upcoming projects, submitted the proofs fot those as well.
Didn't even feel like they opened the application.

Please guys can you guide me how can I proceed.
I need genuine suggestions.
What should I do now?
Hey its really heartbreaking.
Like many others suggested go with spousal sponsorship.

Rrsk_1912

Star Member
Feb 28, 2022

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
Someone’s newborn TRV application rejected.
I am really scared now
Here is the thread
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/i-am-a-pr-and-baby-born-outside-canada.762368/
If you've started the sponsorship for newborn then attach to the TRV thru webform.
I'm seeing PR applicants applying for TRV for spouse/kids gets rejected. It could be due to IRCC is expecting sponsorship applications for the dependents.
We are in work permit and applied TRV for newborn and waiting eagerly for the approval.. My first kid TRV got approved last year along with our group application. Hope there is no other category for WP holders.

Reactions: Ashsan

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
If you've started the sponsorship for newborn then attach to the TRV thru webform.
I'm seeing PR applicants applying for TRV for spouse/kids gets rejected. It could be due to IRCC is expecting sponsorship applications for the dependents.
We are in work permit and applied TRV for newborn and waiting eagerly for the approval.. My first kid TRV got approved last year along with our group application. Hope there is no other category for WP holders.
Yes i notified IRCC about PR sponsorship through webform and no reply from them.

Kumar.22

Jan 31, 2022
Yes i notified IRCC about PR sponsorship through webform and no reply from them.
I think better to share the medicals(IME) for newborn TRV, which you have taken for sponsorship. I've taken upfront medicals for newborn and its passed on Feb21st and no further updates.

Reactions: Ashsan

Ashsan

Jun 22, 2019
Who is giving these decisions.. Canada shows itself to be proud of humanitarian values.. Where is this value in rejecting a newborns visa and expecting the parents to accept it and go through so much pain. This is so inconsiderate and saddening.
Now i feel like choosing canada was a wrong decision
Too much depressing