+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notification of Interest from New Brunswick

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nobody showed up, it looks like only you and I applied.
It is likely that ITAs will be sent out over the course of this month, making it uncertain when you might receive one. Perhaps there is a table ranking candidates by points, and the ITAs are sent starting from those with the highest points.

lildip

Jan 10, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any ITA news? it's strange that they haven't issued any ITA yet for those who got NOI last month!

Enkay34

Jun 23, 2023
Have you received yours? I also received on May 12. Did he or she send an email today after registering on the INB portal?

gee11

May 19, 2019
I got this today after doing application for loi a week ago. Did anything update for anyone here? I sent an email to inb

Reactions: bee1881

bee1881

Jul 24, 2023
I got this today after doing application for loi a week ago. Did anything update for anyone here? I sent an email to inb
Congratulations. I just sent an EOI immediately today after receiving an NOI from NB. Per their instruction, after doing the EOI, i sent an email to entree.express.entry@gnb.ca with the subject line: Occupations in Demand – EE EOI.

I included in my email: • My INB Profile Number (Candidate ID #); • Myfull name, as it appears in your INB profile; • a pdf copy of the Letter of Interest that I received in my Federal Express Entry account; • My federal Express Entry Profile Number (E00*******) and job seeker validation code.

I hope to hear from them as quickly as you did!