+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notification of Interest from New Brunswick

cowboy_new

Jul 27, 2023
I submitted EOI on the last days of June. When should I expect to receive an ITA? My score is 74.

It is nearly 5 weeks now.

May 14, 2017
Hi @Olivia7 and @lildip I have been following your comments on the New Brunswick Express Entry PNP Stream. Have you both received ITAs now?

Like you, I received a letter of interest (LOI) on the 24th of July and have submitted an EOI. My score is 74. And I am also waiting on a draw to know if I'd get selected...

cowboy_new

Jul 27, 2023
Hi @Olivia7 and @lildip I have been following your comments on the New Brunswick Express Entry PNP Stream. Have you both received ITAs now?

Like you, I received a letter of interest (LOI) on the 24th of July and have submitted an EOI. My score is 74. And I am also waiting on a draw to know if I'd get selected...
Do you know if they are issuing ITAs for everyone on one specific day of month? It seems waiting time increased a lot!

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A quick question.
In online ITA application for PNP, in the section "Relatives living in Canada", do we have to include accompanying spouse and children details? Or is this section is only if the applicant has any relatives living in Canada?
Secondly, for number of years of experience in "intended occupation", do we have to include total work experience (home country and within Canada) or only Canadian experience after getting work permit? Highly appreciate, if anyone could leave your comments.
Thanks

bee1881

Jul 24, 2023
A quick question.
In online ITA application for PNP, in the section "Relatives living in Canada", do we have to include accompanying spouse and children details? Or is this section is only if the applicant has any relatives living in Canada?
Secondly, for number of years of experience in "intended occupation", do we have to include total work experience (home country and within Canada) or only Canadian experience after getting work permit? Highly appreciate, if anyone could leave your comments.
Thanks
That section is for applicants who have relatives in Canada. per work experience, All your work experience should be included both in your home country and in Canada.

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what is the processing time for recent applications from the time of submitting ITA to receiving nomination?