+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Notification of Interest from New Brunswick

HI808

Aug 17, 2023
Hi @Olivia7 and @lildip I have been following your comments on the New Brunswick Express Entry PNP Stream. Have you both received ITAs now?

Like you, I received a letter of interest (LOI) on the 24th of July and have submitted an EOI. My score is 74. And I am also waiting on a draw to know if I'd get selected...
Hi, I'd like to know if you have recieved ITA?

waqariub

Aug 29, 2023
Hi everyone there, I also received the EOI on 24th of July and submitted on the same day but still waiting for the ITA.if anyone received kindly share with us Tia

waqariub

Aug 29, 2023
Each month, Immigration NB invites candidates by selecting from the pool of eligible EOIs and issuing ITAs to those selected.

ITA for May is going to be between June 1st and June 15th.
Hay guys have you received your ITA.please give us the feedback

HI808

Aug 17, 2023
Hi everyone there, I also received the EOI on 24th of July and submitted on the same day but still waiting for the ITA.if anyone received kindly share with us Tia
I submitted on July 14th and still waiting for ITA. It's already Aug 30rd, and the ITA page is still not updated.

adilbukhari

Sep 9, 2019
I have a question When you guys say ITA. is it from provincial Nomination for Federal PR? I have received a Nomination (600 Points) in my federal profile and waiting for the federal ITA.

I received a nomination on the 7th of September and hoping to get the ITA in the coming draw.

although I am not sure if the draw would be PNP-specific or if am i included in all programs.

ambitious1234

Mar 15, 2019
Does anyone know if there is any deadline after you receive letter of interest in your federal express entry profile ?

ambitious1234

Mar 15, 2019
I have a question When you guys say ITA. is it from provincial Nomination for Federal PR? I have received a Nomination (600 Points) in my federal profile and waiting for the federal ITA.

I received a nomination on the 7th of September and hoping to get the ITA in the coming draw.

although I am not sure if the draw would be PNP-specific or if am i included in all programs.
I think you can be selected in all program draw as well as long as your score is above cut-off.
May I know how much time it took from submission of ITA to NB till getting Nomination in profile.