+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Notice to Prepare for your Citizenship Exam"- RQ St. Clair Office Timeline

mathlete

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Got my letter in early January and I am still waiting for a test date. I'm traveling extensively over the next two months so I really don't want the date to come and go while I"m away.

bangloboy

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mathlete said:
Got my letter in early January and I am still waiting for a test date. I'm traveling extensively over the next two months so I really don't want the date to come and go while I"m away.
You have no one to receive your mail and let you know? I would imagine how important it would be to not miss the test.

rk3

Star Member
Jun 9, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

Can anyone help with Post test timeline at Hamilton CIC. Also if anyone can share the experience with Hamilton CIC interview. I was a pre-test RQ recipient and had a very short interview.

Here is my timeline:

Applied May2012
In process: Mar2013
RQed: May2013
RQ Responded: July2013
Notice to prepare for test: Dec2013
notice to appear for test/interview: Jan2014
Test/Interview: Feb2014
Currently Waiting

Local office Hamilton

bravepeople

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Cool_5 said:
congrats Miaho :)
Hi All,

My timeline is as follows, which is pretty close to the timeline of "Zizio" , "am4u2" , "askj", very similar to "Swede", and "balajir" also "Mattias".

6 Feb. 2013 : Start processing of your file
July 2013: Received RQ from Scarborough
Aug. 2013: Submitted the RQ to Scarrborough
24 Jan 2014 (dated) Received letter from St. Clair to prepare for written exam on 24 Feb. 2014 at St. Clair at 8:30 am.

I will be very happy if someone of you can share her/his idea about the possible date for oath date? Is it reasonable to apply for PR (I have to renew it) for a short trip after the exam or its wise to wait? any update is very appreciated.

Lorris

Star Member
Jan 25, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bravepeople said:
Hi All,

My timeline is as follows, which is pretty close to the timeline of "Zizio" , "am4u2" , "askj", very similar to "Swede", and "balajir" also "Mattias".

6 Feb. 2013 : Start processing of your file
July 2013: Received RQ from Scarborough
Aug. 2013: Submitted the RQ to Scarrborough
24 Jan 2014 (dated) Received letter from St. Clair to prepare for written exam on 24 Feb. 2014 at St. Clair at 8:30 am.

I will be very happy if someone of you can share her/his idea about the possible date for oath date? Is it reasonable to apply for PR (I have to renew it) for a short trip after the exam or its wise to wait? any update is very appreciated.
My timeline is in the same vicinity but no test date yet ::)
Jul 2012 - AOR
Jan 2013 - processing started
Jun 2013 - RQ received
Jul 2013 - RQ submitted
Jan 2014 - Notice to Prepare
... and that's it so far

I don't see a problem with renewing your PR card if you think you may need to travel in the next 2-4 months. It's not that expensive and I can't see how it can affect your citizenship application. I have just renewed mine and it went through in only 1.5 month.

look4d

Apr 17, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations, I have almost the same timeline , sent mine Dec 2011, RQ sent 1st of Sep.

Did you get an ATIP before?

Cheers