+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Not recieved my PR Card yet?

danko8

Nov 16, 2012
Yes! It’s for my
Mom...she hasn’t left Canada in 10 years but now we are travelling and her pr card hasn’t arrived ....we leave in 3 weeks ...so this is why ...I will prepare a prtd and send it to Madrid once I arrive in Portugal. I
Hope I won’t have issues.
Just as a note, you will need to ask someone to re-seal the CIC Letter/ mail so its concealed. We were waiting for our new PR card in the mail but then we moved to the US, so we had our home mail forwarded to the US, waited for months and the website wouldn't confirm the status of our card. We used the Web-Forum on CIC website, and after 3 attempts, they told us...our PR card was approved and waiting at the post office, no mail from CIC/Immigration docs are allowed to be mailed outside of Canada.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Just as a note, you will need to ask someone to re-seal the CIC Letter/ mail so its concealed. We were waiting for our new PR card in the mail but then we moved to the US, so we had our home mail forwarded to the US, waited for months and the website wouldn't confirm the status of our card. We used the Web-Forum on CIC website, and after 3 attempts, they told us...our PR card was approved and waiting at the post office, no mail from CIC/Immigration docs are allowed to be mailed outside of Canada.
PR cards can be mailed ouside of Canada; many people do this. IRCC simply won't mail it themselves.