+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-SDS processing times 2023

saad.mehmood

Star Member
May 21, 2023
don't worry, you already received the BVL, PPR is just hours away in sha Allah. its great that you got your visit visa and you will be able to help out your son transition into Canada. I am going with my husband, he applied for SOWP with me and his application is at the same stage as me.
Hello,

Any update on your application?

MPH.UOFA

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Unfortunately no. My application timeline has been super fast but it looks like it is slowing down. A week into medical being updated and passed but nothing yet. :/

saad.mehmood

Star Member
May 21, 2023
Unfortunately no. My application timeline has been super fast but it looks like it is slowing down. A week into medical being updated and passed but nothing yet. :/
Yeah, things are definitely slowing down for some reason instead of getting faster.

Asmaamahmoud083

May 19, 2023
Hello, I got my correspondence letter
Biometrics completed
Eligibility complete
Medical not needed in my country
But background check is in progress

I am worried that it will slow down in this step,
Anyone with the same case ?

theonlyone1

Aug 4, 2022
Egypt
Category........
FSW
I just noticed that my background check is in progress since day 1, it says
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
That is since I submitted my application, is that normal? And does it actually mean they’ve started my background check?

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
I just noticed that my background check is in progress since day 1, it says
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
That is since I submitted my application, is that normal? And does it actually mean they’ve started my background check?
Yeah same for me. Check your tracker it’s will give you a better idea whether it’s has really started, completed or in progress

Izaz

May 4, 2023
Hey guys received my PPR today here's the timeline
Application submitted : Feb 3
Biometrics completed and updated: Feb 11
Medical request: March 14
Medical done April 11, Updated April 15
BVL and PPR : 23 May
Congratulations but our result is not coming I think we are unlucky

parrots

Jul 19, 2022
Hey @Izaz! :) Thanks for asking! I've been down with a fever for the past 10 days. I'll catch up with all conversations when I'm completely well! ;) But I'm here, following your talk, guys. Steadily approaching our 15 week while the IRCC reduced the processing time down to 6 weeks :rolleyes:

@parrots where are You disappeared?

step1234

Mar 8, 2023
Hey @Izaz! :) Thanks for asking! I've been down with a fever for the past 10 days. I'll catch up with all conversations when I'm completely well! ;) But I'm here, following your talk, guys. Steadily approaching our 15 week while the IRCC reduced the processing time down to 6 weeks :rolleyes:
Hello @parrots. Its been a long time. Speedy recovery to you. I hope you get an update soon. Definitely you won't get to my 23weeks of waiting. Pray, hope and stay positive like always. It will happen.

Reactions: parrots

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
Hello @parrots. Its been a long time. Speedy recovery to you. I hope you get an update soon. Definitely you won't get to my 23weeks of waiting. Pray, hope and stay positive like always. It will happen.
Hello, did you just say 23 weeks?????? If you don’t mind me asking, what country is your VO?

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
Idk if I should start crying or not. Because I’m also waiting from Accra. Please have you travelled outside Ghana before? Because I know background check can take long for people with travel histories