+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-SDS processing times 2023

oximoron

Jun 1, 2023
Applied on April 12th and completed biometrics on the 14th. biometrics updated the same day too. since then I've been stuck in background check. I'm applying for study permit and OWP for my wife. I'm the main applicant.
This week my application turns 8 weeks which is the estimated time stated by IRCC when I applied back in April even though now it says it's 6.
I'm desperate to get any updates.
I'm from Argentina. VO is Buenos Aires.

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
Applied on April 12th and completed biometrics on the 14th. biometrics updated the same day too. since then I've been stuck in background check. I'm applying for study permit and OWP for my wife. I'm the main applicant.
This week my application turns 8 weeks which is the estimated time stated by IRCC when I applied back in April even though now it says it's 6.
Hey. I’m on my 10th week and trust me I’m just as desperate.
Has your eligibility completed??

MPH.UOFA

Star Member
May 6, 2023
if you dont mind sharing your thoughts on how significant you think eligibilty being completed to getting an approval in the near future is? I have seen people say even the ones that get refusals have eligibilty completed.

MPH.UOFA

Star Member
May 6, 2023
almost similar timeline as mine except i got medical request by IRCC on May 8th, uploaded and passed medical on May 19th and waiting ever since.

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
if you dont mind sharing your thoughts on how significant you think eligibilty being completed to getting an approval in the near future is? I have seen people say even the ones that get refusals have eligibilty completed.
Well whether approval or rejection. Eligibility will show as completed on Tracker. But normally if it’s a rejection it’s comes not after long when you see eligibility completed. But when it’s keeps long for like 2 weeks and it’s safe to say you’re on a good track.

oximoron

Jun 1, 2023
How many weeks were the processing times when you applied? when is your intake?
Eligibility hasn't even started. Just stuck in background check. What about you?

Hope we get news soon.

MPH.UOFA

Star Member
May 6, 2023
Well whether approval or rejection. Eligibility will show as completed on Tracker. But normally if it’s a rejection it’s comes not after long when you see eligibility completed. But when it’s keeps long for like 2 weeks and it’s safe to say you’re on a good track.
i’ve had my eligibilty completed for about 5 weeks now. It started 2 days after my biometrics uploaded and showed completed after 4-5 days proceeding.

Reactions: Izaz

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
Eligibility hasn't even started. Just stuck in background check. What about you?

Hope we get news soon.
It’s was 10 weeks. I applied in March. And my intake was for May but I’ve deferred to September

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023

Hope we get news soon.
Normally eligibility is supposed to start before background check but I get you

Latifa Annie

Feb 21, 2023
i’ve had my eligibilty completed for about 5 weeks now. It started 2 days after my biometrics uploaded and showed completed after 4-5 days proceeding.
Okay then we are in the same boat. But since you’ve been calling for medicals. Ppr will come soon.
Do you see visa details on tracker?