+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non SDS - August 2022 applicants

Aghogale

Aug 25, 2022
congrats on the approval!
did you get it along with your BVL around the same time or was your BVL sent earlier?

also is your program fully funded? mine is, and in this thread there's multiple rejections for applicant in funded programs :/ im just worried id get a refusal too

btw when you get your passport back from stamping pls let us know how many days it took in total
This was my second application my first one was refused. So biometrics was already updated.
Also, my course was full funded.

Reactions: poutinebuble

Molly_1976

Aug 26, 2022
I got the approval on 15th September
1st application May 16th
Refused 11th August
Reapplied NonSds 17th August
Ppr 15th September
Gave the passport for stamping on 19th September
Got it back on 23rd September
University gave me permission to join so have finally reached Canada

Nolan@789

Aug 30, 2022
1st application May 16th
Refused 11th August
Ppr 15th September
Can you please share why your first application got rejected I mean what was the reason VO provide you .

Molly_1976

Aug 26, 2022
I’m applying for winter intake and want to get this justified btw did you applied by your self or from immigration consultants.
I did on my own...but under guidance from the university and also showed all paper work to a consultant. Would recommend using a consultant for guidance but don't leave everything to them..do the filing yourself...ask their recommendation

nanika

Sep 4, 2022
Anyone else from august applicants got their visas? im stuck in eligibility review. how about you guys?

poutinebuble

Sep 14, 2022
Anyone else from august applicants got their visas? im stuck in eligibility review. how about you guys?
mine's stuck in the eligibility review since Sept 13th as well :( And I saw someone else with exactly the same timeline as mine get their PPR just 2 hours after their BVL on Sept 13th
Did you defer to the next intake?

Reactions: nanika

poutinebuble

Sep 14, 2022
1st application May 16th
Refused 11th August
Ppr 15th September
Congrats on the approval! Lol you got it exactly on the deferral deadline, glad things worked out for you. :)

Reactions: Molly_1976

nanika

Sep 4, 2022
mine's stuck in the eligibility review since Sept 13th as well :( And I saw someone else with exactly the same timeline as mine get their PPR just 2 hours after their BVL on Sept 13th
Did you defer to the next intake?
I submitted the application august 23,then i did biometrics august 26, after i passed medical exam on august 29 (i did upfront medical by the way), it automatically started eligibility review and background check. im not sure if they are actually checking or it is just a system glitch. since august 29 there is no movement.