+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non SDS - August 2022 applicants

AK_Sid

Aug 4, 2022
What was the profile...I had applied for bachelor's.
10th 84% 12th 86%...was switching from Science to Economics. Ample funds shown...IELTS 7.5. The only reason for refusal could think of was the course
I'm going for PhD in Engineering. Excellent grades with IELTS of 7.5 Overall with none below 6.5.I have full funding for my studies and on top of that I paid GIC and provided affidavit for support from my Parents.

AK_Sid

Aug 4, 2022
Ya they are giving the same reason for everyone and rejecting all good applications. Its really frustrating..
Yes. What's is really frustrating is that they don't let us know the exact reason with thr rejection. So we cannot fix and reapply ASAP. Either you have to wait for the GCMS notes. Anyway I think it's all about the Visa Officer, I you convince them you're in else there is nothing much we can do.

gmp1016

Aug 29, 2022
Reading the information in various forums, it appears Non-SDS/regular track is getting faster processing times vs SDS. Would anyone know if submitting a new application via non-SDS/regular track WHILE SDS application is still pending is allowed by the IRCC? Thanks for any insights!

Molly_1976

Aug 26, 2022
From what i can gather Non sds is taking around a month now...one more student from my university who had reapplied on 31st July had received visa on 12th. But it seems it has slowed down now

vww

Aug 27, 2022
I applied in July and they recently started reviewing my eligibility. I have only done my biometrics but no medical exam.
Is this normal?

Aghogale

Aug 25, 2022
My university has given me time till 15th..so will wait and see
Ya u can wait till atleast sept 6-7. Sadly, my course is not online plus not available in either jan or may so I have to make a decision at the earliest and switch the course….

Molly_1976

Aug 26, 2022
Ya u can wait till atleast sept 6-7. Sadly, my course is not online plus not available in either jan or may so I have to make a decision at the earliest and switch the course….
Yes...it's really difficult...Canada this year has been really chaotic. Absolutely no regard for student's academic year being wasted