+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
Guys how are you deal with anxiety from the long wait, this process is real torture for me. I did call again ircc to see is there any update and still nothing on background check, but lady said that she will leave a note to agent since is close or pass deadline or something.
I don't understand why is taking so long since In the past they did all ready do background check multiple times now they are doing it again.

smhamza

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
the question is about documents preparation after getting NOI from Ontario. my wife worked in companies A, B, C, and D. we have shown experience of A and B only - that's fine. but in submitting the Resume, should we mention C and D also?

I mean, A and B are shown in Express Entry only and therefore documentations will be provided of these two only. So in Resume, should I mention A and B or all experiences?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
the question is about documents preparation after getting NOI from Ontario. my wife worked in companies A, B, C, and D. we have shown experience of A and B only - that's fine. but in submitting the Resume, should we mention C and D also?

I mean, A and B are shown in Express Entry only and therefore documentations will be provided of these two only. So in Resume, should I mention A and B or all experiences?
You don’t need to submit resume while applying express entry PNP Pr application. All you mention is under work history and personal history.

smhamza

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
You don’t need to submit resume while applying express entry PNP Pr application. All you mention is under work history and personal history.
I am not sure if I I am in right thread then. I will be very sorry in that case. I am talking about Ontario NOI. I checked their website for list of documents and they specifically mentioned Resume.

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
Another Winnipeg VO here and stuck in security since Feb '23. I just got a fresh batch of GCMS notes yesterday(generated on 12th December), which mentions that security is cancelled. Nothing is mentioned about security in the notes section other than requesting a PCC. Which they did and I've submitted.

Not sure what my status is regarding background check
Hi Bro, any update you have now?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
1. Let's say the number of years since I turned 18 is less than 10 years, then our address, personal histories will begin from our birth month and the year would be when we turned 18.

2. How to write overlapping activities in personal history? Like I did my bachelor's of computer Science coop from 2018-2023 which had two years of coop terms. Currently what I am doing is mentioning it in a chronological order like first comes the entire period of university education from 2018-2023, next come coop term 05/2019-08/2019. Is this the right approach?

kirby97

Sep 13, 2018
Hey guys, I need your help.

I submitted my application on 25 December and I just got an email from IRCC that my application is returned as incomplete as I did not pay the application fees. I did indeed pay the application fees but I'll double check once I get home if I attached it with my application.

My question is, is it possible to submit a web form with the application fees receipt attached? Or do I have to start all over again?

I had a chance of getting PR before my PGWP expires in December this year and if I have to start all over again, that means I'm on mercy of my employer to assist to apply for closed work permit as its almost impossible to get PR approved before December 15.

NOTE: I checked my application and it turns out that I uploaded a wrong pdf under proof of payment. Very silly mistake on my end. At least I can resubmit my application as everything is there as is and don't need to fill a whole new one from scratch.

Last edited: