+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

franglais_gta

Mar 19, 2024
You don’t need to have upfront PCC when you apply for Non Express Entry PNP PR application. It’s mandatory for Express entry stream . They haven’t started processing your application yet thats why they didn’t looked at PCC . You can certainly again apply with same PCC and get new PCC which covers whole time period.
Hello Miss Bee,
I submitted Non-Express Entry PNP PR application on 16th Feb 2024 and I only submitted PCC for countries I lived in for the past 10yrs. Didn't know I was supposed to submit PCC for all countries I have lived in since I was 18.
I have the the 1 PCC that I missed. Is their a way I can update this before they ask for it? I have not even received the AOR, but I wondering if I can update this missing document ahead of time.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello Miss Bee,
I submitted Non-Express Entry PNP PR application on 16th Feb 2024 and I only submitted PCC for countries I lived in for the past 10yrs. Didn't know I was supposed to submit PCC for all countries I have lived in since I was 18.
I have the the 1 PCC that I missed. Is their a way I can update this before they ask for it? I have not even received the AOR, but I wondering if I can update this missing document ahead of time.
You can send webform once you get AOR . Right now your application is not in system yet . Once you get AOR , send webform and attach scanned copy of original PCC. They will attach with your application in 3-5 business days .

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
I am filling PR application for non express entry. In the personal history section , for the current job what should be mentioned in "To" date..

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Hey everyone I have some questions regarding the non express entry application after getting OINP nomination:

1. Proof of fund documents for OINP international students stream. I believe proof of funds is not required, correct me if I am wrong.
2. Documents for past work experiences, do we have to provide these or just the one for which we are nominated for.
3. Documents for past addresses, like leases I believe this is not required, correct me if I am wrong.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hey everyone I have some questions regarding the non express entry application after getting OINP nomination:

1. Proof of fund documents for OINP international students stream. I believe proof of funds is not required, correct me if I am wrong. If you are nominated from province, you don’t need to show proof of funds.
2. Documents for past work experiences, do we have to provide these or just the one for which we are nominated for. You don’t need to show previous work experiences documents.
3. Documents for past addresses, like leases I believe this is not required, correct me if I am wrong.Not required. Just mentioned everything under address and personal history.

dsharm57

Mar 20, 2024
Hello Everyone!

One quick question:

After submitting the non-express entry PR application through the online portal, I downloaded the submitted application as a zip file.
Upon reviewing it, I realized that instead of the Hindi script I used in the forms, all I see are black boxes.

Is this normal? Please help in case any action required from my end.

Thank you for guidance.

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
I just received portal 2 email.
Before I start i want to known the process. I only need to upload the front side if my photo, no need for back with stamp? Thanks guys!

Reactions: em10

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
You don’t need to have upfront PCC when you apply for Non Express Entry PNP PR application. It’s mandatory for Express entry stream . They haven’t started processing your application yet thats why they didn’t looked at PCC . You can certainly again apply with same PCC and get new PCC which covers whole time period.
Miss bee
I think the 'imm5690e' form is somewhat generic and is used for multiple programs and doesn't capture specific requirements related to Temporary Resident to Permanent Resident pathway (which is my case and many other members in the forum), which is actually creating confusion around this specific requirement.

If you look at this, link https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5069-temporary-resident-permanent-resident-pathway.html , it clearly mentions the following:

Police Certificates and Clearances

You must include police certificates when you apply for permanent residence for:

• you and your family members who are 18 years or older, and
  • every country you (or a family member) stayed in during the last 10 years for 6 months or more in a row

You and your family members don’t need to give us police certificates for any period of time before you were 18 years old or for time spent in Canada.

After you apply, an officer may ask for additional police certificates from any time in your life since you were 18 years old.

Mehrtash

Jul 2, 2023
Hi All. We need to do the medical exam in 30 days but our passports are not available as we've sent them to embassy for renewal and that would take 6-8 weeks to process. Me and my wife can use our driving license for identification but my 15 years old daughter doesn't have any governmental issued identification with her photo on it.
Can we use copies of her and our passports along with translation of our birth certificates to get her medical exam done? Do you have any recommendations?

Farshad.202

Feb 26, 2024
update: received p2.

Application received: August 2, 2023.
AOR: November 30, 2023.
Medical checked: December 1, 2023.
Biometric checked: December 18, 2023.
Background check completed: January 24, 2024.
Eligibility: Not started on the Tracker.
Got COPR document number and expiry date.
Final decision: January 24, 2024.
P1: March 12, 2024. Replied the same day.
P2: March 20, 2024. Replied the same day.
VO: Sidney-Etobicoke

Reactions: KK12345 and em10

smhamza

Star Member
Oct 22, 2018
You can remove it and put under personal history section. Don’t hide it .
thanks for reply. what do you mean by "personal history section"? it's not there in express entry profile. is it a section in Ontario's website? so far i have not explored their online portal as i am busy in gathering documents. can you please elaborate?