+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

sealGuy

Oct 16, 2023
Hi Friends,

I'm a Non EE applicant from BC PNP(Tech).
I got an AOR on Jan 3 and medical exam and Biometrics request on Jan 9.
and finished them by Jan 22.

Let me ask some.
  1. After Medical exam and Biometrics, Do we get any emails or notifications from IRCC like "your medical exam passed"?It's been almost 2month but no updates.
    1. In the AOR email, they encouraged to create a secure account and I did created it with GC-key. Also, requested linking my application on the secure account page on the date I created the GC-key account. However, no updates/notifications there as well
    2. I also checked a spam and Trash email folders but couldn't find any emails from IRCC(Gmail deletes emails in the folder in 30days tho).
  2. What will be the next step? what kind of email/notifications will I get? other than the medical exam one.
  3. In order to check my status, I visited this website which was mentioned in the AOR email
    1. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
    2. I used both UCI and Application No but no results was shown up. Is this normal? I don't think I submit wrong surname and birth date
Thanks in advance.
Hi.
After medical, you will receive the updated status “Medical passed” in Gkey and Tracker.
After biometric, only Tracker will be updated when the officer accepts it. Anyway, you can find right now your biometric number and date in Gkey and check whether they are correct.

Regarding the Tracker account…it has bugs, and I couldn’t register either. I found some ideas on Reddit on how to create account, and it worked out for me. But I don’t remember what I did, anyway, you can google and find some similar topics on Reddit

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
Hi All.

@Miss bee, I request your interpretation please!

I received my GCMS notes and below is summary.
Primary office: Etobicoke IRCC
Secondary office: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application status: OPEN
Application status reason: In progress
Assessments
Eligibility: passed.
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: passed
Org crime:
Medical: Passed
Misinterpretation:
Info sharing: Complete.
Other Reqs:
Final:

Page 2, indicate S 15(1) in top right corner.

Note1,2,3 are Blank and Note 1 was last updated on 2 Nov 2023 and indicated label as " Adm". Note 4 indicates that eligibility, admissibility are passed, requirements are met and Refer for stage 2 processing.

Can someone through light on this please. Thanks

Ln_

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hi All.

@Miss bee, I request your interpretation please!

I received my GCMS notes and below is summary.
Primary office: Etobicoke IRCC
Secondary office: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Application status: OPEN
Application status reason: In progress
Assessments
Eligibility: passed.
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: passed
Org crime:
Medical: Passed
Misinterpretation:
Info sharing: Complete.
Other Reqs:
Final:

Page 2, indicate S 15(1) in top right corner.

Note1,2,3 are Blank and Note 1 was last updated on 2 Nov 2023 and indicated label as " Adm". Note 4 indicates that eligibility, admissibility are passed, requirements are met and Refer for stage 2 processing.

Can someone through light on this please. Thanks
Hi,

It looks like you and I have a similar timeline, and my GCMS notes show the same S15(1) as you, but I am an inland applicant.

I think on GCMS notes, when Security is blank and you see S15(1), that suggests your security is either in progress or passed. Since security/background check falls under admissibility, and your admissibility are passed, then you could already have cleared security/background check. However, I am not a professional, so I can’t speak for sure.

In my case, I don’t have the comment saying admissibility was passed. The last few notes were on August 25, 2023 also with label Adm, so I think my file is in comprehensive security screening. My notes also don’t say stage 2 processing.

Regardless, you have been waiting for a long time, and I hope you get your PPR soon.

Gjhcf

May 1, 2022
Hi,
If i call ircc for automated status.
Will it tell me once final decison is made.
I am with representative and they get all the updates. Just curious to know.

Sheb85

Dec 8, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-FEB-2024
Nomination.....
14-DEC-2023
I have a question about PCC for NON-EE application.

What if someone submitted PCC for the last 10 years and not 18 years and the person is 38 years old.

Will this cause any issue? will the application be returned or ADR?
Any help on this would be appreciated.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Any help on this would be appreciated.
You need to provide PCC for whole period of time where you stayed more than 180 days or 6 months in row . You were supposed to provide PCC for whole time not last 10 years. You will surely get ADR .

Sheb85

Dec 8, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-FEB-2024
Nomination.....
14-DEC-2023
You need to provide PCC for whole period of time where you stayed more than 180 days or 6 months in row . You were supposed to provide PCC for whole time not last 10 years. You will surely get ADR .
Thanks. And what if the principal applicant has provided PCC since birth but for spouse provided PCC for last 10 years. Will ADR come on this case as well?

divyeshparekh

Feb 29, 2024
Hi Guys,
I received my OINP Nomination and Filed for Non Express entry on January 3rd 2024, I have not received any update since then, I received my OINP Nomination in November and my Nomination expires in May. In order to extend it, I need a letter from IRCC explaining my application is under process. How long till I should expect an AOR and is that enough to extend my Nomination?

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thank you!!

EMMTOP

Jul 21, 2022
@Miss bee
Please what can i do, PCC was issued to my spouse on 03/10/2022 and she exited the country of residence on 19/11/2022, she has not travel back to the country after the exit. we receive request for pcc and the police said they no longer issue PCC for resident that are out of the country and they no longer allow family and friends to collect PCC on behalf of former resident through power of attorney.
The police said it is a new policy and the applicant have to apply for the pcc in their embassy in my spouse home country where resides now. she have been going to the embassy for days and the official said they don't process PCC for any resident out of their country. we are asked to contact the police department in their country and i keep going there on my spouse behalf with power of Attorney but all in vain because she is out of the country and her resident permit card has expired. please what can we do, i have only few days before the deadline.

Last edited:
Jan 3, 2024
Hello Everyone,

just curious to know how long would it take for E-COPR as per below email:

got portal 1 request on Feb 21 and replied same day(email from VO calgary)
portal 2: Feb 29
ecopr :waiting
on my PR portal the declaration shows in review by IRCC .
Show I be sending any email to get IRCC to looking-to this?

your input is greatly appreciated

thank you

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
Question for Tacker I can see update date was change today, but nothing new at the application history.
Is this mean anything? I'm still on background check.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
COPR number generated on the tracker, along with the expiry date set to 2025, the Gckey account shows, the final decision in progress dated 13th March 2024

What am I expecting next? @Miss bee
You should get email pretty soon . Hopefully next week for sure . If No , then call customer service number and ask them to send email to local visa office and tell them you didn’t got Landing Email yet .

Reactions: Harman221

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks. And what if the principal applicant has provided PCC since birth but for spouse provided PCC for last 10 years. Will ADR come on this case as well?
Yes . When you apply as family application, both applicants need to pass criminality as well as security. Rule apply for both person in the application.