+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
Recently, I submitted my application after receiving a nomination from Ontario. Could you provide an estimate of the current processing time for the issuance of the COPR?
Friend be ready to wait for one year if you get sooner consider that you are lucky

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
HELP
I received portal 1 email and letter to send my details and current location. I am in Canada.
Do I reply to the same email address that they used to send the email to me? Or is there an email address I have to use? Thanks guys!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
HELP
I received portal 1 email and letter to send my details and current location. I am in Canada.
Do I reply to the same email address that they used to send the email to me? Or is there an email address I have to use? Thanks guys!
Reply from the email they have on file .

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
HELP
Reply to that email with the details requested.

Congratulations!

Flowerman

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
App. Filed.......
06-03-2023
AOR Received.
21-03-2023
LANDED..........
June 1 2023
Thanks Miss bee. Yes, I'm planning to pay the new fees and request refund the initial fees.

When I login to my account on https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login, I see my old application with 'Status' as 'Returned'. Can I edit the same application with the additional document they requested with updated dates and form instead of 'Create New Application'? This will save me lots of time by not filling the travel dates and other supplementary information.
Since application was returned, start a new application in your account and pay new fees. The old fees will be refunded