+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

sjanjua81

Jun 4, 2021
Hi Folks,

I applied on March 8th, 2024 (last weekend) through Non-Express entry portal under Provincial Nominee Program. When I will be able to link my application with CIC account to know the status or Is there any other portal to check the status of application.

Thanks

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Folks,

I applied on March 8th, 2024 (last weekend) through Non-Express entry portal under Provincial Nominee Program. When I will be able to link my application with CIC account to know the status or Is there any other portal to check the status of application.

Thanks
You will be able to see and link your application online to tracker once you receive AOR from CIC . Right now there is no way to check or track your application as it’s not in the system yet .

sjanjua81

Jun 4, 2021
You will be able to see and link your application online to tracker once you receive AOR from CIC . Right now there is no way to check or track your application as it’s not in the system yet .
Thanks and which tracker it would be, I mean CIC portal or any other portal.

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Since application was returned, start a new application in your account and pay new fees. The old fees will be refunded
Thanks Flowerman.

I believe the existing application can be reused since it gives an option to upload new documents and I can even see ' Submit your application' button enabled at the end. Saves time as I don't have to fill all the digital forms and supplementary information.

And yes, I've paid new fees and initiated a refund of the old one.

Last edited:

KK12345

Mar 13, 2024
Hi Friends,

I'm a Non EE applicant from BC PNP(Tech).
I got an AOR on Jan 3 and medical exam and Biometrics request on Jan 9.
and finished them by Jan 22.

Let me ask some.
  1. After Medical exam and Biometrics, Do we get any emails or notifications from IRCC like "your medical exam passed"? It's been almost 2month but no updates.
    1. In the AOR email, they encouraged to create a secure account and I did created it with GC-key. Also, requested linking my application on the secure account page on the date I created the GC-key account. However, no updates/notifications there as well
    2. I also checked a spam and Trash email folders but couldn't find any emails from IRCC(Gmail deletes emails in the folder in 30days tho).
  2. What will be the next step? what kind of email/notifications will I get? other than the medical exam one.
  3. In order to check my status, I visited this website which was mentioned in the AOR email
    1. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
    2. I used both UCI and Application No but no results was shown up. Is this normal? I don't think I submit wrong surname and birth date
Thanks in advance.

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
HELP Please

IF adding my spouse (he is outside Canada) to PR application and he has 3 children from his ex marriage who are in full custody of the ex wife, will I list the children as my dependents on IM008 generic form, or rather list them on the additional family information form as step ?
The kids will not be travelling with my spouse to Canada beacuse they are in full custody of his ex wife. Any ideas where to fill them in the application forms?

Also, will my husband list them on his generic application form as dependents?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
HELP Please

IF adding my spouse (he is outside Canada) to PR application and he has 3 children from his ex marriage who are in full custody of the ex wife, will I list the children as my dependents on IM008 generic form, or rather list them on the additional family information form as step ?
The kids will not be travelling with my spouse to Canada beacuse they are in full custody of his ex wife. Any ideas where to fill them in the application forms?

Also, will my husband list them on his generic application form as dependents?
You have to list as aa additional family member, however for your husband he has to list under family form .

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Friends,

I'm a Non EE applicant from BC PNP(Tech).
I got an AOR on Jan 3 and medical exam and Biometrics request on Jan 9.
and finished them by Jan 22.

Let me ask some.
  1. After Medical exam and Biometrics, Do we get any emails or notifications from IRCC like "your medical exam passed"?It's been almost 2month but no updates
  2. You don’t get any messages or emails. You have to check your PR tracker or GC key for updates.
    1. In the AOR email, they encouraged to create a secure account and I did created it with GC-key. Also, requested linking my application on the secure account page on the date I created the GC-key account. However, no updates/notifications there as well
    2. I also checked a spam and Trash email folders but couldn't find any emails from IRCC(Gmail deletes emails in the folder in 30days tho).
  3. What will be the next step? what kind of email/notifications will I get? other than the medical exam one.
  4. In order to check my status, I visited this website which was mentioned in the AOR email
    1. https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-status.html
    2. I used both UCI and Application No but no results was shown up. Is this normal? I don't think I submit wrong surname and birth date
Thanks in advance.

Sheb85

Dec 8, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
17-FEB-2024
Nomination.....
14-DEC-2023
I have a question about PCC for NON-EE application.

What if someone submitted PCC for the last 10 years and not 18 years and the person is 38 years old.

Will this cause any issue? will the application be returned or ADR?

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
My journey to PR finally comes to an end. Received my PR Card today. Thanks to everyone on this thread for their support and encouragement.

Wish all the best to everyone waiting for their PR card application processing. Feel free to DM me in case of any questions.

Here is my timeline:

Timeline: OINP Masters Non-EE Inland with spouse
PVO : Sydney,NS
SVO : Etobicoke,ON
15-May-2023 - AR, Application Submitted
06-Jun-2023 - AOR
06-Jun-2023 - GCkey Linked
06-Jun-2023 - Biometrics Completed
31-Oct-2023 - Medical Completed
31-Oct-2023 - PAL
21-Nov-2023 - Background Check Completed in Tracker
21-Nov-2023 - COPR number generated in Tracker/Final decision in progress
22-Dec-2023 - Portal 1 Email received & responded (Travelled Out of Canada)
10-Jan-2024 - Resent Request Mail for Portal 2 credentials (Now back in Canada)
12-Jan-2024 - Portal 2 Email received with credentials and responded
17-Jan-2024 - eCOPR received from VO Etobicoke
05-Mar-2024 - Ghost Update 1 : Final Decision is in progress
09-Mar-2024 - Ghose Update 2 : Application is approved.PR Card has been mailed to you.
13-Mar-2024 - PR Card Received for both - self and spouse