+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

JonyQuest

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Thanks Miss bee. Yes, I'm planning to pay the new fees and request refund the initial fees.

When I login to my account on https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login, I see my old application with 'Status' as 'Returned'. Can I edit the same application with the additional document they requested with updated dates and form instead of 'Create New Application'? This will save me lots of time by not filling the travel dates and other supplementary information.
I am using the same application which was returned but updating the documents. I see an option to submit when i fill up all the required forms

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
I just talk to IRCC I'm still on background check. Oh this is taking she said call end of March.
Ha I'm going :( .

IuriiS

Star Member
May 17, 2019
I am currently on a study permit, which is set to expire at the end of March. My spouse and I submitted our application for permanent residency in May 2023, with my wife having a work permit valid until 2026. Given our pending PR application, should I seek an extension for my study permit before it expires? What would be the most advisable course of action?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
for the police certificates that have expired since 3 months have elapsed, do i need fresh ones now?
Also bank statements and work experience letters need to be udpated?
You need new PCC however for work experience you don’t need to show anything like bank statements or job letter. Just get new PCC.

nikhil2704

Jan 4, 2022
Hello, there was an update on my gc key..

“Final decision Help - Final decision
March 11, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.”

But there is no copr number in my tracker like what others get. What does that mean?
Although My tracker was not updated today.

Thank you.

sealGuy

Oct 16, 2023

March 11, 2024 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.”

But there is no copr number in my tracker like what others get. What does that mean?

Thank you.
Tracker usually updates the next day after changes have been made in your case.

Reactions: nikhil2704

Baba2019

Jun 27, 2019

Thank you.
Your timeline please

nikhil2704

Jan 4, 2022
Aor on mar 28th 23, medicals and biometrics passed along with aor. Couple of adrs in oct or nov.. PAL on feb 14th. Bgv marked complete On mar 5th

ForLoop

Oct 26, 2023
Recently, I submitted my application after receiving a nomination from Ontario. Could you provide an estimate of the current processing time for the issuance of the COPR?

upasikpatla

Apr 4, 2023
Hello Everyone, my file got transfered to Windsor VO. Has anyone heard of that VO? I don't see much people whose file are being processing at Windsor. My Case specifics are as follows:
AR - 12 April 2023
AOR - 6 May 2023
PAL (Eligibility Passed) - 27 Oct 2023
Background completed on Tracker - 27 Feb 2023
Now everything is completed on tracker except Eligibility (Eligibility - Not started)

Up until this point my PVO was Winnipeg and SVO was Sydney, NS and Now my PVO is Windsor and SVO is Winnipeg.

I was just waiting for final decision now but instead my file got transferred to Windsor, does anyone know what this means at this point? Is it a good sign or bad sign?
I called IRCC, the agent said that it is to distribute workload, but I don't know if those words can be trusted. I don't know how long they will take now, I'm in a tough spot with my work permit.

fara.j

Feb 9, 2023
Master Stream December 2022 inland,
Primary Office: Centralized intake office
Secondary: Etobicoke

I requested details on September 2023 and received the update:

Eligibility: Passed
Security: Not Started
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passes
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Req:
Final:
Now, after almost six months, the only thing I can see as a slight change is that there is no comment in the Security section:
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passes
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Req:
Final:

I wonder if anyone is experiencing such a long wait with no update? Does this security blank have any meaning? This is getting too long and frustrating :(
I am in a similar situation as you are. I submitted my Master Stream application inland in November 2022, and since then, it has been stuck in security check. In my note, nothing is written in front of Security and I guess it's in progress. But It's been six months, and there have been no updates. My Primary Office is the Centralized Intake Office, and my Secondary Office is CPC-Ottawa. It's extremely frustrating, and I don't know what else I can do except wait.