+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
I have same situation and my tracker indicated that background verification in progress from 10 oct 2023. My overall application time has exceeded 15 months now.
I raised webform to express concern about exceeding timeline and received below email from IRCC.

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for you and we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible. We will inform you once a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

I look forward for other colleague to comment please and specially @ MISS BEE. now i have also raised GCMS notes.
@ Miss Bee, I request your response and feedback please. Thanks

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
Hi everyone,

I looking for advice on my non-Express Entry PNP application (Master - Ontario). Here's a quick rundown of my timeline:

• AR : 14.02.2023 --- online application
  • AOR : 29.03.2023
  • Medical Request: 30.07.2023
  • Request for Additional Documents: 01.08.2023 --- Police Clearance Certificate from Saudi Arabia
  • Uploaded Letter of Explanation for Non-Availability of Saudi PCC: 05.08.2023
  • Completed Medical Tests: 10.08.2023
  • Medical Pass: 14.09.2023
I received a request for a Police Clearance Certificate from Saudi Arabia on 01.08.2023. However, I left Saudi Arabia for final exist in November 2021 and couldn't get PCC as I don't obsess a status in Saudi. I explained my situation, but my application has been stuck in the criminality check stage since then. Despite inquiries and requests for updates, there has been no progress. I requested GCMS notes twice, in Nov 2023 and Jane 2024 but both sets of GCMS notes I received are identical, showing no progress.

It's been 12 months since I applied, and my application is still in the criminality check phase, although the processing time is supposed to be 13 months.

I'd appreciate any advice or insights from those who have been through similar situations or have expertise in the immigration process. Thank you.
I suggest you to call IRCC and later raised webform after 13 months of application and gently express your concern of exceeding time line and asked about PCC. I hope it will help

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
Thank you Miss Bee for your response. Does it apply to outland applicants too? I am about to submit my application, I have 19 CAD for family of 4, do you advice I include such amount along with my application or I should not border myself including it at all.

Looking forward to hear your response
Just keep th money saved in bank because later in ADR the IRCC may asked POF. KEEP the POF maintained till landing on safer side.

Reactions: Scheun1

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have same situation and my tracker indicated that background verification in progress from 10 oct 2023. My overall application time has exceeded 15 months now.
I raised webform to express concern about exceeding timeline and received below email from IRCC.

"We verified the information you provided and can confirm that your application is still in process.
All the required documents and information have been received by the responsible office for the moment.
Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for you and we are making all the necessary efforts to finalize your application as soon as possible. We will inform you once a decision is reached or if additional information is needed."

I look forward for other colleague to comment please and specially @ MISS BEE. now i have also raised GCMS notes.
In webform, this is standard reply they usually send to everyone. Looks like you are stuck with security issues too . Unfortunately best option to know about where your application is stuck is through GCMS notes. If you are undergoing through security checks, there is no timeframe it will be completed. It can take 1 months to years. Just wait for notes to arrive. Another option would be if you have exceeded processing time , you can email to MP of your area and ask him to inquire about your application through CIC .

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
In webform, this is standard reply they usually send to everyone. Looks like you are stuck with security issues too . Unfortunately best option to know about where your application is stuck is through GCMS notes. If you are undergoing through security checks, there is no timeframe it will be completed. It can take 1 months to years. Just wait for notes to arrive. Another option would be if you have exceeded processing time , you can email to MP of your area and ask him to inquire about your application through CIC .
Thanks for your response.
How to find MP of any area. I am outlander and SINP nominated, NON express entry case.
Look your guidance please.

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
Hi everyone,

I looking for advice on my non-Express Entry PNP application (Master - Ontario). Here's a quick rundown of my timeline:

• AR : 14.02.2023 --- online application
  • AOR : 29.03.2023
  • Medical Request: 30.07.2023
  • Request for Additional Documents: 01.08.2023 --- Police Clearance Certificate from Saudi Arabia
  • Uploaded Letter of Explanation for Non-Availability of Saudi PCC: 05.08.2023
  • Completed Medical Tests: 10.08.2023
  • Medical Pass: 14.09.2023
I received a request for a Police Clearance Certificate from Saudi Arabia on 01.08.2023. However, I left Saudi Arabia for final exist in November 2021 and couldn't get PCC as I don't obsess a status in Saudi. I explained my situation, but my application has been stuck in the criminality check stage since then. Despite inquiries and requests for updates, there has been no progress. I requested GCMS notes twice, in Nov 2023 and Jane 2024 but both sets of GCMS notes I received are identical, showing no progress.

It's been 12 months since I applied, and my application is still in the criminality check phase, although the processing time is supposed to be 13 months.

I'd appreciate any advice or insights from those who have been through similar situations or have expertise in the immigration process. Thank you.
You can order CBSA notes to check if you also get stuck in the security. If security is in progress, it is normal to wait quite long...

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thanks for your response.
How to find MP of any area. I am outlander and SINP nominated, NON express entry case.
Look your guidance please.
Sorry I’m not sure if you are outlander MP can help then however if you are stuck in security, order CBSA notes. Nothing can speed up if you stuck in security as this is done by third parties for IRCC like CSIS and CBSA.
https://gcmsnotes.com/all-about-security-screening/

Nabitsi

Nov 22, 2023
Hello everyone!!!
I hope you can help me. I already submitted my PR application with Job offer International Student stream. My question is about the Work permit with the support letter...
I need to get this work permit with specialized employer, but when I began to fill the forms, I got stuck with the Offer letter that need A123456789 document (Job offer from the portal). My employer support my Oinp but the current situation is not the best one now to ask them to go to the portal and generate the A123456789 document. The question is if I already got the employer offer with all the information that oinp required.
1. Does the employer should generate this A123456789 document?
2. Is there anyway that I can omit that?
Reaching out your comments.
I appreciate your information.
Thank you!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone!!!
I hope you can help me. I already submitted my PR application with Job offer International Student stream. My question is about the Work permit with the support letter...
I need to get this work permit with specialized employer, but when I began to fill the forms, I got stuck with the Offer letter that need A123456789 document (Job offer from the portal). My employer support my Oinp but the current situation is not the best one now to ask them to go to the portal and generate the A123456789 document. The question is if I already got the employer offer with all the information that oinp required.
1. Does the employer should generate this A123456789 document?
2. Is there anyway that I can omit that?
Reaching out your comments.
I appreciate your information.
Thank you!
If you are applying closed work permit , your employer have to submit Job offer in employer portal and pay $230 fees and give you that number starting with A123456789. You have to put that in work permit application form along with other documents and information. If your employer don’t submit job offer in employer portal and you apply closed work permit without it , your application will be refused. Filling information in employer portal is not that complicated. It’s just basic information he have to fill.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/partners-service-providers/employer-portal/user-guide.html

Reactions: Nabitsi

realbhinder

Aug 30, 2023
Hlo @Miss bee i got gcms notes today my security showing blank.... And there is s.15(1) top right corner what it means

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: Complete
Other Reqs:
Final:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Reactions: realbhinder

Nabitsi

Nov 22, 2023
If you are applying closed work permit , your employer have to submit Job offer in employer portal and pay $230 fees and give you that number starting with A123456789. You have to put that in work permit application form along with other documents and information. If your employer don’t submit job offer in employer portal and you apply closed work permit without it , your application will be refused. Filling information in employer portal is not that complicated. It’s just basic information he have to fill.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/partners-service-providers/employer-portal/user-guide.html
Thank you so much for your kind help!!! Next question. What happens if my employer decides not submit the Job offer? Do I lose my nomination and my opportunity to get the PR? Can I change to other job?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you so much for your kind help!!! Next question. What happens if my employer decides not submit the Job offer? Do I lose my nomination and my opportunity to get the PR? Can I change to other job?
That job offer in employer portal is just for extending your work permit and applying for closed work permit. If you applied for PR already and have AOR, you can apply for BOWP. If you haven’t applied PR yet convince your employer to submit job offer and extend your work permit. Changing employers will make thing’s little hard as you have to inform PNP office and them update them with new revised nomination.

Nabitsi

Nov 22, 2023
That job offer in employer portal is just for extending your work permit and applying for closed work permit. If you applied for PR already and have AOR, you can apply for BOWP. If you haven’t applied PR yet convince your employer to submit job offer and extend your work permit. Changing employers will make thing’s little hard as you have to inform PNP office and them update them with new revised nomination.
Thank you! You are the best!!!