+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
My friend just did get at portal Confirmation of Permanent Residence, pic is still pending now he need new sin, driver license, ohip ....
I did submit day after him same program provincial nominee with job offer and I'm still at background check, and only difference is that he is married.
Looks that I will wait for how knows how long.

IuriiS

Star Member
May 17, 2019
It appears that individuals who are asked to submit their CVs or information about military service tend to experience prolonged processing periods.What is the average processing of background checks for such individuals?

qa40870

Nov 24, 2023
Quick question, under AAIP (AOS), can I change something on my submitted application like address/contact number? I haven't received an AOR yet, so technically they haven't checked it, right?

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Quick question, under AAIP (AOS), can I change something on my submitted application like address/contact number? I haven't received an AOR yet, so technically they haven't checked it, right?
Yes you can submit webforms to change contact details any time.
If no AOR, that means your application hasn't been reviewed for R10 completeness check. Your application hasn't been processed yet.

Reactions: qa40870

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Once we do the ATIP request, how can we use the tracking number they sent in email. Is there a login portal ?
Basically the tracking number is a joke.
If you submitted to IRCC then you need to wait patiently. However if you use the new online portal to submit to CBSA or CSIS you can track it in your account!

But in your case, ATIP won't help a lot cause it takes generally a month to arrive. We are the same, waiting for P1 email. At this time I suggest you call and talk with an agent.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
No, only the PA. PA’s ECA ans IELTS are also optional, only the Canadian degree is important.
Hey i just checked my application and it is in assessment stage. Can someone tell me what does assessment stage means?

Wetoo1

Dec 6, 2023
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to get your valuable suggestions.

My timeline :
AR Feb 2023
Upfront Medical
AOR Mar 2023
ADR Mar 2023
Bio Mar 2023
Long Silence....
Re-medical request Dec 2023
Re-medical done Dec 2023
PAL Jan 2024
COPR in tracker on February 2nd, 2024.

I am an outlander, and I have been assisted by our lawyer to proceed with this. So when we just checked, how long will it take for PPR? He said it will be like 5 months, and the reason he gave us was that since Canada Gvt has caped study & work permits, there will be a delay like that. I have never ordered GC notes, no access on GCkey account or application tracker. Everything is with the lawyer.

Is it true?

leevick

Star Member
Feb 8, 2022
China
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I have raised GCMS notes as well as CBSA . It still says Security is in progress as at January 2024
I'm in a similar situation. In your most recent CBSA note what exemptions from disclosure did you get? It's typically attached to the E-mail.