+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Hey @[B]MJHamedi[/B] how is gonging with your security?
Hey! I got GCMS note from csis amd cbsa on Nov and my application was in progress with csis. I got another one from cbsa on January and nothing changed compare with Nov (cbsa). I rasied webforms and asked for MP's assistance but they said I have to wait. I am going to order GCMS note again on May. Cause the agent on IRCC call told me it may affect your application if yiu order multiple notes!!!!! I am not optimistic to see any result till July-Aug.

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
Hey! I got GCMS note from csis amd cbsa on Nov and my application was in progress with csis. I got another one from cbsa on January and nothing changed compare with Nov (cbsa). I rasied webforms and asked for MP's assistance but they said I have to wait. I am going to order GCMS note again on May. Cause the agent on IRCC call told me it may affect your application if yiu order multiple notes!!!!! I am not optimistic to see any result till July-Aug.
no worries. If u pass the security in csis, u will soon receive the results. In gcms, PS-SEC-Pending = provisionally selected, security pending.

Reactions: MJHamedi
Aug 1, 2023
Hi everyone, my PR application is currently in background check stage and I just remembered that I forgot to mention one of the two businesses I was running parallelly in 2016. I had mentioned that business in my US visa application but forgot to mention that in the Schedule A Background/Declaration form of my PR application.

Should I raise a webform and mention this? My eligibility and criminality are passed, info sharing is completed and security is in progress.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi everyone, my PR application is currently in background check stage and I just remembered that I forgot to mention one of the two businesses I was running parallelly in 2016. I had mentioned that business in my US visa application but forgot to mention that in the Schedule A Background/Declaration form of my PR application.

Should I raise a webform and mention this? My eligibility and criminality are passed, info sharing is completed and security is in progress.
Yes you should mention that in your PR application as well . You should submit webform asap and explain the situation. Hiding this would consider as a misrepresentation.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Hey everyone, if someone is nominated under international student stream: Job offer for OINP, do their wife need to give IELTS or ECA? My wife do not have these documents yet. IELTS would not be an issue but getting an ECA for degree is something i would want to avoid if i can since it is a lot of trouble.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hey everyone, if someone is nominated under international student stream: Job offer for OINP, do their wife need to give IELTS or ECA? My wife do not have these documents yet. IELTS would not be an issue but getting an ECA for degree is something i would want to avoid if i can since it is a lot of trouble.
No, only the PA. PA’s ECA ans IELTS are also optional, only the Canadian degree is important.

Reactions: hussainkestrel