+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Muhammad67

Nov 5, 2023
Hi, I have a same timeline, submitted Feb 11, AOR Mar 28, and medical passed in Aug, I was asked for the CV and scheduled A at Sept 21, and my background changed to in progress again at Oct, 4, there is no update since Oct 4th except some ghost updates
When is your ghost update? is it Dec 7?

Mohsin037

Feb 13, 2023
Hello,

1. As you can see from the checklist (IMM5690) and the instruction guide (IMM EP7000), proof of funds is not required in the federal stage for Non-EE. Therefore, IRCC didn't provide a specific proof of funds guide for Non-EE (they do have one for EE, check this page https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/documents/proof-funds.html#table). In your case, if you follow the same instruction as EE - as you have a valid job offer, you don't need a proof of funds. But it's highly recommended you upload one as there are cases when ADR asks for it.
For your question, if I were you, I would input the same number in the form as I inputted in the provincial stage. I would also upload employment letters and pay slips and rename them as proof of funds. Your bank statements, in your case, are optional. If you do want to upload one, it's best if its balance is above the number required by the above guide. If there's too little money in your account, don't upload the statements as they won't help you.

2. I assume you already know that you need to list your most recent history first. In your case, list both of your jobs as they are, but list job A first, and job B second. This is because your job A started more recently compared with B. As long as your job B follows A, you don't have a gap in your history. They just overlap partly, but you still cover the full period from 10/2022 to 2/2024.
Thankyou for the detailed response. Much Appreciated.

Reactions: juliaonthetable

anonymous24

Star Member
Sep 13, 2023
That mean its done, my friend did notice the same message about Final Decision and he was confuse, day after he saw updated for COPR expiry date, and the same after noon he get email. I hope that is the case with you as well. Question what is the date of Updated in right upper corner?
What was the email about?

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
I can’t see my copr number in tracker and i don’t know when or whether my bgc is done. Waiting to see more info.

Fdg

Jan 26, 2024
Hi all , I will be glad if someone can put me through on the first few steps needed for PNP
I have done WES and IELTS and I have a family member in Canada
What’s the next step???
Thanks