+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Cory_cory

Feb 2, 2024
Both of us stuck at security however my spouse passed security now. How long for me to pass the security?
I am inland, my spouse Outland.

Kraf245

Mar 22, 2017
Yeah i made a spreadsheet, if including you, there will be 11 persons who have been stuck for months without update. But I paid attention to log persons whose file is at Winnipeg VO. So may I know if your Primary VO is Winnipeg too?

It’s not necessarily Comprehensive Check. From the pattern I see among 11 examples I have, only 2 of them confirmed C Check. For me and majority, security is not even started. Our case just sit in the queue and wait for that PM3 officer to open, for on average 4 months.

On my latest 4 GCMS notes from CBSA, they show exactly same info, not even a punctuation difference. There is no sign of security screening. It clearly said Security: Not Started. The most recent officers note is Medical Bulk Reassessment on October 5.

But days ago I saw someone who have been stuck for 6 months said they got update that security was started. So I assume 2 months later we should see something.
Should we create a WhatsApp group with all the members in who are stuck at Winnipeg VO. It will be easy to track progress :)

hkstud1989

Feb 24, 2020
Hi,

I'm applying for PR rn and I'm at the point where I have to pay the fees.

Do I need to pay for the biometrics and give my fingerprint again? Here are my details:

Gave biometrics in 2022 for my study permit.
Have been residing in canada since.
Applied for a work permit in 2023 (didnt need biometric)

I think my biometrics should be valid, but I'm not sure. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!
If you are applying for noneEE, I am sure that you have to pay for biometrics. I had two friends that they did not, similar to your case and they had extra steps before AOR to pay the fees which caused some delays.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I have been stuck at Winnipeg for security for about 10 months. Got CBSA notes yesterday that say Digitized-PM3 Ready with a next week due date.

I am hoping it's not an arbitrary date and something moves along.
Due date means nothing. PM03 is high level officer who deals with more complex cases .

Reactions: OnlyWhen

Rehman_ksa

Jul 13, 2021
PNP-Non Express(Outlander)

AR-NOV,2022
AOR,DEC,2022
BIO/MEDICAL, MAY,2023
PAL -01 AUG,2023
ADR1 -SCHEDULE-A (Main and spouse), AUG,2023
RE-MEDICAL REQUEST,DEC,2023
ADR2-PCC(Main and spouse)
RE-MEDICAL Pass,09-Jan,2024
PCC submitted ,10-Jan,2024.
VO-Winnipeg
How much time will take for PPR?

Reactions: Haider76

paralyyzed

Mar 9, 2022
If you are applying for noneEE, I am sure that you have to pay for biometrics. I had two friends that they did not, similar to your case and they had extra steps before AOR to pay the fees which caused some delays.
Thanks! I just decided to pay for it to avoid delays. Applied earlier today.

AR: 2024-02-02

Let's hope everything goes smooth.

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
I’d volunteer:)
Hey bro I didn't see your invite link. So my friend and I created this one:

https://chat.whatsapp.com/GYbLuuHGcGeKsf20sz1kbM

Above WhatsApp group is ONLY for people who has been stuck at Winnipeg VO for so long without any update. Please kindly join if you have same situation andare interested!
We created it to keep this forum nice and clean for other people who need prompt help!

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
My Friend got PR the golden email. I told him today after he saw that update for CORP. He submitted day before me on Fer 27, 2023. I hope next week I will get it

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
Hi,

I'm applying for PR rn and I'm at the point where I have to pay the fees.

Do I need to pay for the biometrics and give my fingerprint again? Here are my details:

Gave biometrics in 2022 for my study permit.
Have been residing in canada since.
Applied for a work permit in 2023 (didnt need biometric)

I think my biometrics should be valid, but I'm not sure. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!
Since June 2023, now everyone has to give new biometrics..its better to pay fee along with applicst89n..otherwise it's unnecessary delay in your application, as visa officer will issue a new biometrics fees request and once you send it THEN he will will send biometrics instruction letter...but if you pay it beforehand, then you will get biometrics instruction letter along with your AOR