+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

bilelhedhli72

Feb 1, 2024
Jandouba
مرحبا أنا بلال من تونس متحصل علي شهادة تقني في ميكانيك و كهرباء سيارات يموتون عن هجرة لكندا في أي مكان
شكرا

paralyyzed

Mar 9, 2022
No requirement. Just put whatever you have in your account.
Thank you!

Also, I see a lot of documents under the additional supporting documents, are these optional, or should I only upload them if necessary.

I'm applying via BC PNP IPG, so I don't require a job offer, but I can upload a job offer letter and proof of income and proof of education, even though its not mandatory.

Should I do this to prove my ability and intent to live in BC, or should I only upload the mandatory ones?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you!

Also, I see a lot of documents under the additional supporting documents, are these optional, or should I only upload them if necessary.

I'm applying via BC PNP IPG, so I don't require a job offer, but I can upload a job offer letter and proof of income and proof of education, even though its not mandatory.

Should I do this to prove my ability and intent to live in BC, or should I only upload the mandatory ones?
No you don’t need to provide these documents if you are nominated by province. You need to upload all mentioned documents inside portal , your pcc , nomination letter, schedule A , birth certificate and all other documents.

Reactions: paralyyzed

sdtracer

Oct 31, 2023
For translating documents, is including a certified copy necessary if there is a sworn affidavit by the translator mentioning the original document and the translation? I've found conflicting information as in the instructions https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-p7000-application-permanent-residence-provincial-nominee-class.html it doesn't say anything about certified copies, but in some other posts in this forum and in the checklist it says that you need a certified copy. Thank you!

paralyyzed

Mar 9, 2022
Hi,

I'm applying for PR rn and I'm at the point where I have to pay the fees.

Do I need to pay for the biometrics and give my fingerprint again? Here are my details:

Gave biometrics in 2022 for my study permit.
Have been residing in canada since.
Applied for a work permit in 2023 (didnt need biometric)

I think my biometrics should be valid, but I'm not sure. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi,

Do I need to pay for the biometrics and give my fingerprint again? Here are my details:

I think my biometrics should be valid, but I'm not sure. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks!
Biometric are good for 10 years. If given in last 10
Years , no need to pay and do again.

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Hi,

Thanks!
this is the official check tool: https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/extapp/termsAndConditions?&lang=en

paralyyzed

Mar 9, 2022
Biometric are good for 10 years. If given in last 10
Years , no need to pay and do again.

Thank you! I took the test for validity of biometrics and it says my biometrics are valid.

However, I took this test: https://ircc.canada.ca/english/visit/biometrics.asp to see if I need to give it again even if it is valid.
Here is the result:

Does this apply to me as well?

Dvpatel

Sep 10, 2023
Hi everyone,

Did anyone get PR card recently? Just want to know current timeline. Processing time is 18 days in website after the day I get eCopr. Not sure if that’s right timeline.

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
Yesterday my friend pass background check, he did sub day before me at Feb 27, 2023., and its saying final decision February 1st. So it 11 Months of waiting now for him for background check I'm still waiting.

OnlyWhen

Aug 6, 2022
I’m not 100% sure what they mean. But my guessing is, PM3 ready means the file is ready for PM3 officer to review to determine next step, while C Check means Comprehensive Check usually involves CBSA and CSIS, which can take 6mo - 2ys as stated by official.
I have been stuck at Winnipeg for security for about 10 months. Got CBSA notes yesterday that say Digitized-PM3 Ready with a next week due date.

I am hoping it's not an arbitrary date and something moves along.

Reactions: ECCA98

em10

May 31, 2018
I have been stuck at Winnipeg for security for about 10 months. Got CBSA notes yesterday that say Digitized-PM3 Ready with a next week due date.

I am hoping it's not an arbitrary date and something moves along.
Could you please share the link you used to order CBSA notes, I've been ordering just the GCMS from IRCC. Thank you

Last edited: