+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Hi All,

I need a quick help,

We just got an update on our application, Latest update:
Final decision - January 29, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Also, background check is complete. but eligibility is not started .
is this mean application approved?

Also, I have secondary applicant as my husband in my application, whose email id seems wrong in tracker.
Is it only me who will get further communication ( if application is approved? ) can i update his email id now?
Will it cause any trouble if i update it now?
And the Portal 1 email asks these things:

Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal: << Here you can use only one email for all applicants. Then you'll see names of all dependents on PR portal.
Your eye colour:
Your height (please provide in cm):
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

Reactions: psdey

fari82ir

Dec 23, 2022
hi guys,
I got my AOR in March 9th 2023 ,
Medical passed and got PAL in June 2023
ADR 25 AUG
but nothing after that! do you know when I should expect portals?

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
hi guys,
I got my AOR in March 9th 2023 ,
Medical passed and got PAL in June 2023
ADR 25 AUG
but nothing after that! do you know when I should expect portals?
Like many folks who have underwent 'Security', your case may be the similar one.
Please order a GCMS note, or call IRCC and check whether 'Security' of your application is still 'In progress'.

fari82ir

Dec 23, 2022
Like many folks who have underwent 'Security', your case may be the similar one.
Please order a GCMS note, or call IRCC and check whether 'Security' of your application is still 'In progress'.
I just requested one ! its very frustrating that many people who applied months after me, got their ECOPR

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Hi Experts,

what are the chances of Noc 21221 getting picked in next OINP ? with a score of 54 under Employer offer. Actually this was picked in Jan 2024 so just wanted to know the chances.
Please do some research...

https://www.ontario.ca/page/2024-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates
https://www.ontario.ca/page/2023-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates

Search 21221 on both webpages. It was picked only once in both 2024 (yet) and 2023.
Both draw had <50 scores.

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
I just requested one ! its very frustrating that many people who applied months after me, got their ECOPR
Comprehensive security check is known to elongate applications, unfortunately.
As @Miss bee and other folks mentioned many times, there is nothing you can expedite.
(Also you may search with the keyword above and there are complaints.)
I hope yours go to the next stage without any issue...

Reactions: fari82ir

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Comprehensive security check is known to elongate applications, unfortunately.
As @Miss bee and other folks mentioned many times, there is nothing you can expedite.
(Also you may search with the keyword above and there are complaints.)
I hope yours go to the next stage without any issue...
Yeah i made a spreadsheet, if including you, there will be 11 persons who have been stuck for months without update. But I paid attention to log persons whose file is at Winnipeg VO. So may I know if your Primary VO is Winnipeg too?

It’s not necessarily Comprehensive Check. From the pattern I see among 11 examples I have, only 2 of them confirmed C Check. For me and majority, security is not even started. Our case just sit in the queue and wait for that PM3 officer to open, for on average 4 months.

On my latest 4 GCMS notes from CBSA, they show exactly same info, not even a punctuation difference. There is no sign of security screening. It clearly said Security: Not Started. The most recent officers note is Medical Bulk Reassessment on October 5.

But days ago I saw someone who have been stuck for 6 months said they got update that security was started. So I assume 2 months later we should see something.

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Yeah i made a spreadsheet, if including you, there will be 11 persons who have been stuck for months without update. But I paid attention to log persons whose file is at Winnipeg VO. So may I know if your Primary VO is Winnipeg too?

It’s not necessarily Comprehensive Check. From the pattern I see among 11 examples I have, only 2 of them confirmed C Check. For me and majority, security is not even started. Our case just sit in the queue and wait for that PM3 officer to open, for on average 4 months.

On my latest 4 GCMS notes from CBSA, they show exactly same info, not even a punctuation difference. There is no sign of security screening. It clearly said Security: Not Started. The most recent officers note is Medical Bulk Reassessment on October 5.

But days ago I saw someone who have been stuck for 6 months said they got update that security was started. So I assume 2 months later we should see something.
Maybe since you made a list of members with Winnipeg VO, and its all stuck for ages , you might want to draft a joint petition with signatures of all 11 members and submit that to the MP or file for a mandamus since there are many members who are affected. Just a thought.

psdey

Apr 3, 2020
And the Portal 1 email asks these things:

Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal: << Here you can use only one email for all applicants. Then you'll see names of all dependents on PR portal.
Your eye colour:
Your height (please provide in cm):
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):
Hi Buddy ,

I appreciate you taking time to reply my query in detail

Reactions: C_from_ON

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Maybe since you made a list of members with Winnipeg VO, and its all stuck for ages , you might want to draft a joint petition with signatures of all 11 members and submit that to the MP or file for a mandamus since there are many members who are affected. Just a thought.
will consider that once my application goes beyond 14 months

qa40870

Nov 24, 2023
Hi all, regarding Alberta Opportunity Stream.

1. What to do if my designation has a direct NOC code, but my everyday work duties and responsibilities match another NOC code? Which one should I choose? (context: my job title is architectural technologist (noc 22210), but my job duties and responsibilities match drafting technologist (noc 22212))
2. Employment contract doesn't have the main job duties. Per HR, they can't put in the contract since the duties may change over time (e.g. promotion). However, I have a reference letter from the company stating the missing job duties. Will that suffice?
3. Employment contract doesn't state period of employment. I was hired as a permanent full-time employee, not just temporary. Hence, my contract with the company is indefinite. EE/non-EE (AOS) pathway says the contract must be at least 12 months or more. Per our HR again, they can clarify in the reference letter that my contract period is indefinite and can last more than 12 months.

Any ideas/answer are greatly appreciated. Thanks.

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Hi Buddy ,

I appreciate you taking time to reply my query in detail
No worries. Additionally, I just remember that the email address of my partner was changed after I responded back to the Portal 1 email with only one email for myself and her.

DS14

Feb 21, 2023
Hi - Thanks for your response, so as it is picked up in Jan 2024 can we expected will be picked again by any chance?

allmostdone

Aug 16, 2023
I received the eCoPR today and I will share my timeline here. In the meantime, I found some good information here. Hope everyone here has a good life in Canada.

2022-09-05 Applied BC PNP International graduation Tech (NOC 2172 - old version, Skill level A, wage was $39.92)
2022-09-13 Received BC PNP Invitation
2022-10-10 Submitted BC PNP documents
2023-01-06 Received BC PNP Nomination Letter
2023-06-15 Submitted IRCC documents
2023-10-19 Received AOR
2023-11-01 Registered Biometrics
2023-12-13 Received P1 from Montreal
2023-12-15 Replied P1
2024-01-29 Received and Submitted P2
2024-01-31 Received eCoPR from Calgary