+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

poikle

Sep 28, 2023
How would we know your second Visa Office? I received the only update from my first Visa Office in October 2023. Then nothing. :( Are they the one sending PPR?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
How would we know your second Visa Office? I received the only update from my first Visa Office in October 2023. Then nothing. :( Are they the one sending PPR?
You can apply for GCMS notes to check exact status on your application. Also another option is calling IRCC customer service.

Reactions: poikle

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021
Dear, do you mean CBSA takes 6-10 months + CSIS 12 months = 2+ years?

I have also been stuck in security check since Feb 2023, and my office is also in Winnipeg, last week I received notes from CSIS, it seems like they completed my security which takes 10 months and forwarded it to CBSA, now do I have to wait 6 to 10 months more for CBSA to do the security check?
CBSA should return your security within 2-3 weeks to IRCC. hopefully you hear good news in next 1-2 months

Reactions: rous0ng

Niko1212

Jan 23, 2024
Few days back I already submitted my non-express file and I was dumb enough to under this line at that time "You must supply one photo for each member of your family, whether accompanying or not, and yourself. Photos must be taken within six months before you submit your application. On the back of each photo print the name and date of birth of the person who appears in the photo as well as the date the photo was taken."

In the photos section I've submitted my family photos (mother, father, and siblings). but now I understand the family was in reference of spouse or children. So will be this issue in the future on my application or will be fine?

AMD171

Star Member
May 23, 2023
CBSA should return your security within 2-3 weeks to IRCC. hopefully you hear good news in next 1-2 months
CSIS did complete my security on 12 December 2023 and same day send it to cbsa, I am still waiting for CBSA to move my file back to IRCC, I see people who also get stuck in CBSA for months

canadapro

Jan 9, 2023
I am also outside Canada and have been unable to get IRCC agent by Phone. I have been trying without any success since last week. I am wondering if we have been barred from calling IRCC from outside Canada. Is any other outlander experiencing this? and what could possibly be the issue?
Same here, I'm trying to call.. not working..

dothientai2012

Aug 12, 2018
Hi there, I've just received the OINP PNP nomination. However, my IELTS is expired.

Do I need to retake the test before applying the PR? Is there any requirement?

hkstud1989

Feb 24, 2020
Sorry for asking, could you explain more?

My OINP is non-EE (Foreign Worker stream).

On the PR site: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/ I saw they are asking for a language test. The OINP process took a lot of time and by now, my IELTS has expired
You have to provide your IELTS results along with other documents when applying through the federal portal. I think you need to retake the exam.

Reactions: dothientai2012

dothientai2012

Aug 12, 2018