+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi@Miss Bee,

I'd appreciate your input. Typically, how much time is required for the security clearance process? Based on my recent discussion with an IRCC agent, all stages have been completed and passed, while security clearance has been in progress since October 10, 2023. Unfortunately, I am currently unable to reach an IRCC agent by phone from outside Canada. Your response would be greatly appreciated.
No specific timeline. If you are lucky few weeks. It they do advance security checks then it can take around 10-12 months or more. If you want to check status of your application, you can request GCMS notes . If you are stuck with security, you should order CBSA notes to see when it was started .

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
Please help, I need to prepare in advance.

For anyone who got married and added their spouse during the PR processing, did you have to complete the Principal Applicant Relationship Assessment Questionnaire &
Spouse Relationship Assessment Questionnaire as part of the addional documents required after adding spouse?
Can someone be kind to share a list if documents IRCC requested? Thank you!

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Please help, I need to prepare in advance.

For anyone who got married and added their spouse during the PR processing, did you have to complete the Principal Applicant Relationship Assessment Questionnaire &
Spouse Relationship Assessment Questionnaire as part of the addional documents required after adding spouse? No
Can someone be kind to share a list if documents IRCC requested? Thank you!
IMM0008
SCHEDULE A
IMM5562
IMM5406
PASSPORT PHOTOS
COPY OF PASSPORT
POLICE CERTIFICATE
BIRTH CERTIFICATE
FEE & CSQ(if your are in QC)
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
Copy of Fees receipt.
You have to send webform asap to add your spouse in your application.

Reactions: XpressGirl

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
Thank you Miss Bee!

IMM0008
SCHEDULE A
IMM5562
IMM5406
PASSPORT PHOTOS
COPY OF PASSPORT
POLICE CERTIFICATE
BIRTH CERTIFICATE
FEE & CSQ(if your are in QC)
MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE
Copy of Fees receipt.
You have to send webform asap to add your spouse in your application.

DS14

Feb 21, 2023
Hi Experts,

I would like to seek advice on Employer Job Offer Foreign Worker stream - Tech Stream - For NOC 21221 under this category in 2023 it is one time pick - so I would like to know with OINP score as 62 with NOC 21221 - what are the chance that it will be picked soon in coming months. Is score os 62 more vital than NOC code.

Thank You

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Hi Experts,

I would like to seek advice on Employer Job Offer Foreign Worker stream - Tech Stream - For NOC 21221 under this category in 2023 it is one time pick - so I would like to know with OINP score as 62 with NOC 21221 - what are the chance that it will be picked soon in coming months. Is score os 62 more vital than NOC code.

Thank You
Why don't you do some research regarding your OINP application?
Apparently there exist recent draws here in the official site:
https://www.ontario.ca/page/2024-ontario-immigrant-nominee-program-updates

Go fill your application on OINP e-filling portal as you think you fulfilled the requirements.
Anyone doesn't know when and how many do applicants get invitations. Just wait for yours to be picked by the Ontario government.

Last edited:

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
How long is it taking to get portal emails? My COPR no. on tracker appeared on Dec 20,2023 but no portal emails yet.
Like many folks including me, you should know at least which VOs are processing your application.
If you want to know it, you may call IRCC or submit the GCMS note request, but GCMS may take up to 1 month.
I know you've waited for a month from the COPR # in the tracker, but there are unexpected factors.
For example, in my case, I got Portal email/COPR from Calgary IRCC although my SVO was Etobicoke, which was lucky for me.
Unfortunately there is nothing you can make it faster... Just hope you can get the Portal 1 email soon.

More applicants' info: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U00ooiZO57vNqjpgsTvhciDdiffcozBk8os9T_zkXVg/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Jassijkl

May 4, 2023
Like many folks including me, you should know at least which VOs are processing your application.
If you want to know it, you may call IRCC or submit the GCMS note request, but GCMS may take up to 1 month.
I know you've waited for a month from the COPR # in the tracker, but there are unexpected factors.
For example, in my case, I got Portal email/COPR from Calgary IRCC although my SVO was Etobicoke, which was lucky for me.
Unfortunately there is nothing you can make it faster... Just hope you can get the Portal 1 email soon.

More applicants' info: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1U00ooiZO57vNqjpgsTvhciDdiffcozBk8os9T_zkXVg/edit?usp=sharing
I received GCMS notes in November, My VO is Winnipeg and SVO is CIO Sydney.

• Wow
Reactions: ECCA98

Jassijkl

May 4, 2023
Your VO is Winnipeg! Could you please share your full timeline?
A lot of folks I know get stuck at Winnipeg IRCC, including me, at some point!
AR: 15 April,202 ( OINP Masters Graduate)
AOR: 15 May'2023
Medical Pass: 19 October, 2023
PAL: 4 Nov. 2023
(GCMS NOTES Received on November 28
Info Sharing: Complete
Criminality: Passed
Security: Not started
Eligibility: Not Started)
Final Decision Under progress: December 20, 2023.
Background check completed next day on the tracker and COPR No. appeared.
Eligibility still showing not started.

Reactions: ECCA98

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
FYI: Eligibility on the tracker may not be 'Completed' even after receiving COPR (Confirmed by myself):

In addition to this, GCKey is somewhat different from my last GCMS note which has 'All passed' and 'Final: Approved'.
Like I said above, the Eligibility of GCKey and that of the tracker are different.
Obviously, the tracker shows everything was completed except the Eligibility.
Several guys reported the exact thing. Eligibility on the tracker is actually for some cases like this:

[From the tracker]
What does Eligibility mean?
We’re making sure that you meet the requirements to be eligible for the spouse, partner or child class.

So my application was not sponsoring spouse, partner or any child, but had my partner accompanying.
That's why my Eligibility on the tracker has not been 'Completed'.

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
So based on your timeline and what I mentioned above, you should receive Portal emails soon.
Hope IRCC shed a light on your application soon :)

Reactions: Jassijkl

alchemistbc

Sep 5, 2023
I have had same requiest - Hong Kong PCC.
It is just e-mail, I printed it and included to each application (my and my wife)
Also, you will need to pay in HKD, it is impossible to make bank draft in HKD in Canada, so if you don't have someone who will care about your application locally in HK, you need to make bank draft in USD with much more money to cover conertation fees. Say 50 USD.
Hong Kong police will not send paper certificate to Sydney, NS, Canada as requested, instead it will send to Canada General Consulate in Hong Kong.
So, you need to prepare fingerprints (paper) at some certified agency, make bank draft 50USD, print e-mail from IRCC, fill HK PCC form. Send via some courier (say Fedex) to HK police. Whole process took 2.5 month in my case.
Good luck
Thanks for your reply!