+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

GracefulLau

Star Member
Jul 14, 2023
Hello, please I need a guide here
I have been waiting for my PR approval for close to 22months now
Info sharing passed, medical passed, now expired, eligibility passed.
Been stuck in security since May 2023
My concern, I am the principal applicant, I'm relocating with my family to another country soon(next month) for another 2 years(Job relocation)
My question is: If I get either another medical request or/and PPR, can we do another medical and later submit our passports in the new country?
or we have to come back to my home country for all that? My fear is, I may not have enough time off form work to do that
Please can someone respond to me on this?
Thank you so much

psdey

Apr 3, 2020
Hi All,

I have applied for Non Express Entry PNP program.

We got AOR: 3rd DEC
ADR: 3rd/4th DEC
PAL: 5th DEC
BIL: 13th DEC

Initially , Medical was showing passed in Tracker but was blank in GC-key account.
Yesterday I noticed GC-key is updated with Medical Passed on 17th Jan.
Also, from last week i am not able to login in PR tracker.

Is anyone facing issue with tracker and has anyone experienced delay in info update in tracker and gc key?

xendron

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hi All,

I have applied for Non Express Entry PNP program.

We got AOR: 3rd DEC
ADR: 3rd/4th DEC
PAL: 5th DEC
BIL: 13th DEC

Initially , Medical was showing passed in Tracker but was blank in GC-key account.
Yesterday I noticed GC-key is updated with Medical Passed on 17th Jan.
Also, from last week i am not able to login in PR tracker.

Is anyone facing issue with tracker and has anyone experienced delay in info update in tracker and gc key?
That is fairly common, I had 2 days delay sometimes in information update between GCKey and Tracker.

raphdouglas

Nov 25, 2016
Please can someone help me out with this. I submitted my application on 11th october 2023, in my form imm0008, i forgot to put the UCI number for me and my dependants. pls what is the implication of this on my application. Am expecting my AOR.

Jan 3, 2024
hi,
I got request to make Biometric payment .I already sent web form with payment receipt on 17th jan but haven't received the BIL letter yet.Does anyone know how long does it usually take ?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Please can someone help me out with this. I submitted my application on 11th october 2023, in my form imm0008, i forgot to put the UCI number for me and my dependants. pls what is the implication of this on my application. Am expecting my AOR.
That won’t be a issue however you can send new updated IM0008 form through webform asap . Instead of putting your application number in webform just put 000000000.

Jul 27, 2023
Hi@Miss Bee,

I'd appreciate your input. Typically, how much time is required for the security clearance process? Based on my recent discussion with an IRCC agent, all stages have been completed and passed, while security clearance has been in progress since October 10, 2023. Unfortunately, I am currently unable to reach an IRCC agent by phone from outside Canada. Your response would be greatly appreciated.
I am also outside Canada and have been unable to get IRCC agent by Phone. I have been trying without any success since last week. I am wondering if we have been barred from calling IRCC from outside Canada. Is any other outlander experiencing this? and what could possibly be the issue?

vladandrie51

Star Member
Mar 14, 2019
Hey, pretty silly question but bare with me

I got nominated by MPNP and submitted my PR non EE application on https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en . If I login I just see "Submitted" and that's it. Will I be able to see a detailed history of the work being done once something is actually done?

I haven't received AOR yet so I don't expect to see anything but I meant in the future.