+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
I am seeing a lot of inland applicants whose online status changed to medical passed and PAL right after their biometrics (inland applicantsas they have given medical in the last 5 years).
Can some expert please shed some light on how it works for outland applicants?. Do they get medical request right after biometrics? And does getting medical request mean that eligibility has passed??..like shat are the chances of visa approval after medical request (but no PAL)
you can get medical after bio. But sometimes not immediately. And eligibility comes after medical is passed. Then you get pal when eligibility passed. The biggest thing there is security which can take one month or one year, depending on what happens in your application and how you have travelled in the past

Reactions: maham123

Hera jang

Aug 11, 2022
Bc
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
I have passed all the stages, but only the Eligibility Assessment is in progress. Is there anyone like me?

Medical assessments are passed May
Security and Criminality assessments are passed as of Nov 29, 2023.

The Eligibility assessments haven't been completed yet

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
But I didn't received confirmation email.i applied 26 Dec 2023
You're saying AR, not AOR. I'm not sure how to claim that you haven't received an AR.
(I'm not sure calling IRCC works when you're before AOR. Maybe only solution is a webform?)
AR means the confirmation email right after submission whereas AOR contains that the application is now being under process.
Especially non-EE applicants don't have application number(s) immediately after submission.
Also every GCMS note requires the application number which is indicated on AOR email, not AR. That's why GCMS is available after receiving AOR.

Shah79

Star Member
Aug 12, 2019
You're saying AR, not AOR. I'm not sure how to claim that you haven't received an AR.
(I'm not sure calling IRCC works when you're before AOR. Maybe only solution is a webform?)
AR means the confirmation email right after submission whereas AOR contains that the application is now being under process.
Especially non-EE applicants don't have application number(s) immediately after submission.
Also every GCMS note requires the application number which is indicated on AOR email, not AR. That's why GCMS is available after receiving AOR.
Yes confirmation email.but application status is submitted.may be with in some days I received AOR

givemethatplz

Aug 21, 2023
Hello folks, I have applied for PR under AInp. In the meantime, I have just got BOWP after 4 months waiting. I am just curious if I would be able to change my job. Some people said I still need to work as a supervisor job. Is that true? Please help me!

Last edited:

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello folks, I have applied for PR under AInp. In the meantime, I have just got BOWP after 4 months waiting. I am just curious if I would be able to change my job. Some people said I still need to work as a supervisor job. Is that true? Please help me!
Under which steam did you applied for PR ? Do you have restrictions on your nomination certificate?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello Miss bee!
I have applied for pr under alberta pnp and there was no restrictions on my nomination and I have got BOWP yesterday.
Switching job in between PR process is not a good idea if you got nominated through employer and job offer. It will make things complicated .

givemethatplz

Aug 21, 2023
Switching job in between PR process is not a good idea if you got nominated through employer and job offer. It will make things complicated .
I really want to change my job cuz I can't work for this employer.. can't tell whole stories out here. is there any chance to switch my job?