+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

SurenHak

Oct 26, 2023
Hi folks,

I've got my AOR on Dec 11 2023.
Can anyone advise on where I can get information about which secondary office is processing my application?

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
I am confused about IRCC temporary policy on immigration medicals done within the past 5 years. Does that include work permits as well? I did medicals for my postgraduate work permit in 2022. Is it still valid for work permit renewal application under the policy, or the exemption is only for permanent residence and temporary visas, not work permits.

sdtracer

Oct 31, 2023
For the photo upload, the professional photographer that took my picture said that they can't write my full name nor date of birth on the back of my photo. They were able to stamp the address, name of the studio, and handwrite the date in which the photo was taken. Are we supposed to handwrite our full name and date of birth ourselves on the back of the photo?

packetintransit

Star Member
Feb 19, 2019
For the photo upload, the professional photographer that took my picture said that they can't write my full name nor date of birth on the back of my photo. They were able to stamp the address, name of the studio, and handwrite the date in which the photo was taken. Are we supposed to handwrite our full name and date of birth ourselves on the back of the photo?
yes that would work. I did handwriting along with photo studio stamp.

Reactions: sdtracer

Hijrat1988

Jan 25, 2023
Hi,
This marks my 4th ADR for the SINP non-Express Entry PR profile. The sequence of ADRs is as follows:
  1. 1st ADR on December 15, 2022: Spouse Schedule A
  2. 2nd ADR on August 01, 2023: Principal applicant Schedule A
  3. 3rd ADR on December 13, 2023: Police Clearance certificate for both spouse and PA
  4. 4th ADR on January 05, 2023: Spouse Schedule A (Again), Family Information history (both spouse and PA), Travel history (PA), and ECA document (PA).
I have previously submitted all these documents as requested and at the time of applying for PR. Why are they being requested again? Is this normal?
In my GCMS notes, my eligibility is marked as recommended passed, but I have not yet received the PAL.

maham123

Star Member
Oct 6, 2011
I am seeing a lot of inland applicants whose online status changed to medical passed and PAL right after their biometrics (inland applicantsas they have given medical in the last 5 years).
Can some expert please shed some light on how it works for outland applicants?. Do they get medical request right after biometrics? And does getting medical request mean that eligibility has passed??..like shat are the chances of visa approval after medical request (but no PAL)

Etareri111

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Hi,
This marks my 4th ADR for the SINP non-Express Entry PR profile. The sequence of ADRs is as follows:
  1. 1st ADR on December 15, 2022: Spouse Schedule A
  2. 2nd ADR on August 01, 2023: Principal applicant Schedule A
  3. 3rd ADR on December 13, 2023: Police Clearance certificate for both spouse and PA
  4. 4th ADR on January 05, 2023: Spouse Schedule A (Again), Family Information history (both spouse and PA), Travel history (PA), and ECA document (PA).
I have previously submitted all these documents as requested and at the time of applying for PR. Why are they being requested again? Is this normal?
In my GCMS notes, my eligibility is marked as recommended passed, but I have not yet received the PAL.
if you give any space in the year while filling it, they will request it again and again. So you have to do it properly. And yes, it's compulsory you must submit schedule A twice in the pr process if you travelled after your AOR. And also a recommended passed is not passed, but its a good sign. I think it's because of your schedule A that it's as not been passed yet. As soon it's passed, you will get pal especially if you are outland. Just try and fill that schedule A properly, i think it's because you are missing something. Make sure it's accurate to what you submitted before in the first schedule A.

Last edited:

anonymous24

Star Member
Sep 13, 2023
Hey everyone, i completed my biometrics (inland applicant) few days back and it got updated on the account but the medicals tab on the portal is empty, can anyone tell me what does that mean?