+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
A few minutes ago, I received the portal 1 email from Calgary IRCC.
I responded back immediately.
Wow! OINP Master June submission, October AOR has already got Portal 1!!!
Mine is still Background Check Not Applicable. Is it because I don't have a common law partner? :D

Datasun

Dec 8, 2023
Hi guys,

I applied my application this year April, and now they are still checking my background and I was asked to submmit additional documents. However, I uploaded on time but submitted it 3 days late due to too short time in Christmas month and didn't realize the next button in IRCC account and I requested an extention before due date but they haven't apply me. Would they still consider my submitted documents? what could i do if they don't

I saw some people got their PR just in 12 months in non-express PNP, my application is too slow

Thank you so much for you kind help. Appreciate it

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Hi guys,

I applied my application this year April, and now they are still checking my background and I was asked to submmit additional documents. However, I uploaded on time but submitted it 3 days late due to too short time in Christmas month and didn't realize the next button in IRCC account and I requested an extention before due date but they haven't apply me. Would they still consider my submitted documents? what could i do if they don't

I saw some people got their PR just in 12 months in non-express PNP, my application is too slow

Thank you so much for you kind help. Appreciate it
It's better to call IRCC and talk to an agent for documents. 1-888-242-2100
In my case, my partner's contact information was wrong, resulting that I submitted the webform.
I got the Portal 2 email yesterday, but the tracker still has the wrong information lol.

Rocky261096

Jul 7, 2020
Hi. Need advise

I got portal 1 however, I am outside canada to visit my family right now and will be arriving back in 1 week.

I replied to them my expected return date. Can I expect portal 2 when I am returning back on that day ?

nehalasim

Dec 28, 2023
Hi I have submitted my NSNP on 27nov.
But today is 29th Dec, I didn't receive any email regarding completeness check.. anyone have any idea??

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022

Hijrat1988

Jan 25, 2023
Me and my wife did a medical on 21st December 2023, both medicals submitted to IRCC on 27th December 2023. Today status of my spouse medical is completed and expiry date is mentioned 27 December 2024, whereas my medical still in progress. Please let me know is it any bad sign?

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Me and my wife did a medical on 21st December 2023, both medicals submitted to IRCC on 27th December 2023. Today status of my spouse medical is completed and expiry date is mentioned 27 December 2024, whereas my medical still in progress. Please let me know is it any bad sign?
Although the tracker says 'Completed', it takes a few days to see it on GCKey.
In my case, I got the medical extension and confirmed the completion date difference between the tracker and GCKey.

xanfelng

Apr 5, 2023
Hello everyone, I got portal 1 email today.
They requested for photo, can I use the photo I used when I submitted my application or do I need to take another one?

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
They requested for photo, can I use the photo I used when I submitted my application or do I need to take another one?
Probably it's the Portal 2 email?
In my case, I took a new photo on my own and uploaded it.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
  • The photograph must be taken not earlier than 6 months before the application;