+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi guys I need some inputs please! I had already submitted My Qatar PCC once for my Non EE PR Application but after and year now IRCC is asking PCC for the second time and my Qatar resident card and Visa got already expired so now when I tried to obtain Qatar PCC I came to know it takes 90 days to get in hand. IRCC given me only 30 days for PCC submission. What should I do now??? Please share your opinions! Thanks in advance
@sham0786 Hey you can apply for PCC and if you can’t get PCC before deadline, you can submit receipt and screenshot or any proof that you have already applied and waiting and attach a letter of explanation that you are waiting for PCC and ask for extension. You should send webform ASAP and tell them now .
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

anonymous24

Star Member
Sep 13, 2023
Yes you have to complete your medical exam however if you are outside Canada, you can give medical from outside Canada too .
They mentioned that if you have given your medicals before you don't have to do it again. I did it when I applied for study permit in 2021.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
They mentioned that if you have given your medicals before you don't have to do it again. I did it when I applied for study permit in 2021.
Yes if there is new policy that you don’t have to give medical if you done before, however sometimes they do ask for new one. For now just wait and see in your account if medical show up as pass then you don’t need it . If they need new one they will request it.

raphdouglas

Nov 25, 2016
If you already have the WPSL from your OINP nomination, you can use that to apply for a close WP. If your WPSL expires before you can apply for a close WP, you can request Ontario immigration for WPSL extension.

*Note: My experience - I applied for my close WP with my WPSL in Sept. 2022 (my PGWP expiration was Sept. 2023). I got my PR approved in May 2023. IRCC processed my close WP application just this November 2023 and was withdrawn due to my PR having been approved. So, you can apply for the WP as early as now if you don’t mind paying the application fee.
Bro can help with more explanation to this. My close work permit will expires in september 2024, and my employer will not be giving me a new employerment letter to enable me extend my WP.
But i have Work permit support letter from my province.
I applied for my PR in october 2023 and i dont know if my PR will be out before septemter 2024.
Is there anyway i can get my work permit extended if my PR is not out before september?

anonymous24

Star Member
Sep 13, 2023
Those who gave their medical exam for study permit 2 years ago need to give a new medical exam while applying for non express entry PR now?

C_from_ON

Star Member
Mar 29, 2022
Those who gave their medical exam for study permit 2 years ago need to give a new medical exam while applying for non express entry PR now?
My partner had an IME on 2019, and didn't submit a new one for her medical in the non EE application.
I don't think they require based on your situation, but if they do, you'll be just asked to perform it.

sealGuy

Oct 16, 2023
Hi everyone.
Question for summer applicants (Mid-June, July, August 2023) who have already got AOR this autumn/winter & got ADR: how long have you waited for IRCC to review your additional documents?
I want to understand the approximate time bc I got my ADR on December 20, and two days later, I uploaded and transmitted the documents. So now I don't know what to expect next.
Thanks.

anonymous24

Star Member
Sep 13, 2023
Hi everyone.
Question for summer applicants (Mid-June, July, August 2023) who have already got AOR this autumn/winter & got ADR: how long have you waited for IRCC to review your additional documents?
I want to understand the approximate time bc I got my ADR on December 20, and two days later, I uploaded and transmitted the documents. So now I don't know what to expect next.
Thanks.
What did they ask in the ADR?