+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

neo_dxb

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-p7000-application-permanent-residence-provincial-nominee-class.html#ep73

Police certificates
If you and your family members are 18 years of age and older and aren’t permanent residents or Canadian citizens, you must provide a valid police certificate for any country other than Canada in which you spent 6 or more months in a row since the age of 18.
Is this since the age of 18 years or last 10 years, whichever is minimum? I submitted for the last 10 years. Will this be an issue? I was recommended by someone in this forum that last 10 years should be good as it was recommended by their immigration consultant.

GracefulLau

Star Member
Jul 14, 2023
Hello All, I need advise please
We applied for PR as a family since 31st March 2022, AOR 2nd Nov 2022, Medical Passed 6th Feb. 2023(Now expired). still waiting for feedback
I have a daughter already in Canada that was on study permit. She graduated this June 21st 2023 and applied for PGWP before the expiration of her study visa which was 7th Nov. Unfortunately, this was refused. Now, what do we do? while we are still waiting for final approval of PR for the family, should she reapply for the PGWP or apply to restore her legal status in Canada status?
But restoration of status means she has to apply to study somewhere else?
Please I need your thought and guidance please. I am confused

Will this also affect the PR approval and eventual COPR for her?
Note she is already working and she had attached her job offer to the initial PGWP application

Last edited:

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Is this since the age of 18 years or last 10 years, whichever is minimum? I submitted for the last 10 years. Will this be an issue? I was recommended by someone in this forum that last 10 years should be good as it was recommended by their immigration consultant.
My personal understanding is it should be since the age of 18. But that is just my personal understanding based on the wordings from the IRCC website. Others may have different comment.

For me, I would rather err on the side of caution.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hello All, I need advise please
We applied for PR as a family since 31st March 2022, AOR 2nd Nov 2022, Medical Passed 6th Feb. 2023(Now expired). still waiting for feedback
I have a daughter already in Canada that was on study permit. She graduated this June 21st 2023 and applied for PGWP before the expiration of her study visa which was 7th Nov. Unfortunately, this was refused. Now, what do we do? while we are still waiting for final approval of PR for the family, should she reapply for the PGWP or apply to restore her legal status in Canada status?
But restoration of status means she has to apply to study somewhere else?
Please I need your thought and guidance please. I am confused

Will this also affect the PR approval and eventual COPR for her?
Note she is already working and she had attached her job offer to the initial PGWP application
What is the reason for refusal? Have you ordered GCMS? If out of status, restore legal status as a visitor and apply for visitor record.

VAA18

May 20, 2023
Finally received my eCOPR after 7 weeks.

eCOPR: 15-Dec-2023 (Expiry - 17-May-2024)
VO: Etobicoke

On 16-Dec, I received email from cic but there was no changes in my account. Anyone else had similar situation?

Reactions: Chefskiss and psdey

psdey

Apr 3, 2020
Hi All,

I have submitted my biometric with spouse on 13th dec, it updated in gc key portal immediately, but its still shows your action required.
Also, PR tracker is not showing my biometric update its still "in progress" status.

Is it ok? or i should call them and ask?

Chefskiss

Star Member
Sep 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-08-2022
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
Med's Done....
14-09-2022
Received a couple of ghost updates on the tracker this morning.

Update 1: Activity status updated: background verification
Background verification status has been updated to completed

Update 2: Activity status updated: background verification
Background verification status has been updated to in progress

Not sure what to make of it. Anyone?

H1

Sep 8, 2023

Can you please tell your vo?

tushararora01

Star Member
Aug 3, 2022
Hi everyone,

I got NOI from OINP( ISS ), I applied to IRCC using the Non- EE PR portalhttps://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login on 24 August 2023. I am yet to receive AOR for my application. My PGWP expires in September2024. I am not sure how to deal with this situation? If I do not receive my AOR before September2024 how should I applyfor extension of WP?

I have sent multiple Webforms but never got a response I was looking for. I tried calling but they said you will get your AOR before that. NO idea and I am getting worried about this process.

accidenteleng

Jul 30, 2022
I've same question, I've been living away from my home country from 14 years and last visited 12 years ago, do I still need PCC from home country? I don't have anyone living there.

guardian007

Star Member
Dec 2, 2021

Exactly same happened to me as well. I thought it was genuine but seems its more like a system update.

KenBiscocho

Aug 1, 2023
St. John's NL
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi guys! Do you have a sample email that IRCC sends when they tell you that the document you sent via Webform is already added to your file? I have received an email from them today, but I am not sure if it's about my webform to them last Friday. Thanks!

Reactions: Ucron

Ucron

Sep 7, 2023
Hey Fellas,

Would someone share with the link to Whatsapp group of September 2023 PNP applicants?

Thanks in advance

sealGuy

Oct 16, 2023
Hi All,

I have submitted my biometric with spouse on 13th dec, it updated in gc key portal immediately, but its still shows your action required.
Also, PR tracker is not showing my biometric update its still "in progress" status.

Is it ok? or i should call them and ask?
Hi. I submitted my biometric on December 8 and today I saw an update in my tracker “Biometrics completed”. So, it took 10 days to update the information.

Reactions: Ucron