+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Catt

Sep 14, 2023
Anyone please help. I applied for a BOWP and it was refused today. My lmia or work permit will expire on Feb 2025. I already applied for PR and I’m just now waiting for my ECOPR. Will this affect my ECOPR? Help please

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Anyone please help. I applied for a BOWP and it was refused today. My lmia or work permit will expire on Feb 2025. I already applied for PR and I’m just now waiting for my ECOPR. Will this affect my ECOPR? Help please
No it won’t affect your status however you have to keep your status valid at time of landing or getting ECOPR .

Catt

Sep 14, 2023
No it won’t affect your status however you have to keep your status valid at time of landing or getting ECOPR .
Thank you Miss bee. This will not affect my pr application in any way? I’m just waiting for my ecopr now. P2 was in October 30, 2023

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you Miss bee. This will not affect my pr application in any way? I’m just waiting for my ecopr now. P2 was in October 30, 2023
No it won’t affect anything however as i told you, you have to maintain your valid status till you get ECOPR.

Mhy0811

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
You guys pay your RPRF when you sent your application? If they ask you for RPRF does it mean you will getting ECOPR soom

Muhammad67

Nov 5, 2023
Can you help me with some answer plz @Miss bee

I applied January 20, so far no portal one
My friends who applied march and February they already received their ecopr

September 13th they request me document, and OCT they said looking into my documents

Already applied 6 GCMS note from IRCC, CBSA and CSIS. CBSA GCMS it said security in progress. So does IRCC one with blank page s.(15). CSIS recently applied havent received anything. Sub activities of gcms note from cbsa it said "status in progress due date is march 20 2024.

I think my security started OCT 5, any idea when i might get my portal or final decision in gckey

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
If you don't mind, what was their reason for denying the BOWP?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Can you help me with some answer plz @Miss bee

I applied January 20, so far no portal one
My friends who applied march and February they already received their ecopr

September 13th they request me document, and OCT they said looking into my documents

Already applied 6 GCMS note from IRCC, CBSA and CSIS. CBSA GCMS it said security in progress. So does IRCC one with blank page s.(15). CSIS recently applied havent received anything. Sub activities of gcms note from cbsa it said "status in progress due date is march 20 2024.

I think my security started OCT 5, any idea when i might get my portal or final decision in gckey
Unfortunately Security can takes few months to get cleared. If you are stuck in security screening, you can’t do anything besides waiting as security is done by third party agencies not by CIC . For your security screening status you can order CBSA notes .
Security screening for immigration and citizenship applications

Three federal bodies work together to do immigration and citizenship screenings:
  • Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)
  • Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
  • Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS)
CSIS and CBSA provide security advice to IRCC to make sure applicants are not a threat to national security. They do not make decisions on applications. IRCC will make a decision on your application if you’re applying for:
  • citizenship
  • permanent residence
  • refugee status from outside Canada
  • a visitor visa
  • an eTA
  • a study permit
  • a work permit
https://www.canada.ca/en/treasury-board-secretariat/services/access-information-privacy/access-information/request-information.html

Milan64

Sep 13, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
22301 - Mechanical Engineering Technologists and Technicians.
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2023
Hi all, I recently nominated thorugh JOFW stream and intend to apply for non-express entry soon, I do have PCC older than one year but since than I never leaved Canada for single day do I have to get new PCC? Is there anyone here who got PR approved while using older PCC, can it be an issue?

Is there anything perticular that I should be aware of while submitting application ?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi all, I recently nominated thorugh JOFW stream and intend to apply for non-express entry soon, I do have PCC older than one year but since than I never leaved Canada for single day do I have to get new PCC? Is there anyone here who got PR approved while using older PCC, can it be an issue?

Is there anything perticular that I should be aware of while submitting application ?
Is this the same PCC you submitted for your JOFW?

I would suggest you get a new PCC. The last thing you need is a refusal on technical grounds while running the last mile on the home stretch. I never left Canada since I came here in 2018. But I was required to submit a new PCC when I applied for my JOIS.

Just a suggestion, though.

Milan64

Sep 13, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2023
Is this the same PCC you submitted for your JOFW?

I would suggest you get a new PCC. The last thing you need is a refusal on technical grounds while running the last mile on the home stretch. I never left Canada since I came here in 2018. But I was required to submit a new PCC when I applied for my JOIS.

Just a suggestion, though.

There wasn't any requirement of submitting PCC when I aaplied for JOFW nomination and it got approved. I am asking it for PR application, it is sent percent surity to get approval with new PCC but it is tedious to apply again wait for other 2 months, I mean really it necessary?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
There wasn't any requirement of submitting PCC when I aaplied for JOFW nomination and it got approved. I am asking it for PR application, it is sent percent surity to get approval with new PCC but it is tedious to apply again wait for other 2 months, I mean really it necessary?
PCC is required for the Federal PR application. I only mentioned about my PCC for JOIS because that's the same I used for my Federal application.

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022

Milan64

Sep 13, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-12-2023
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-p7000-application-permanent-residence-provincial-nominee-class.html#ep73

Police certificates
If you and your family members are 18 years of age and older and aren’t permanent residents or Canadian citizens, you must provide a valid police certificate for any country other than Canada in which you spent 6 or more months in a row since the age of 18.

Got it! Thank you very much for sharing