Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Yes I ordered GCMS several times and tgere is nothing special on that, also I called them today and tgey told me no worries it is In progress, and also in the webform which I sent 10 days ago they replied me it is under process, be patient!
I sincerely hope you get your approval soon.

Opeezey

Aug 19, 2023
Hi guys, did OINP myself, got nominee certificate last week (International Student stream); the next step is applying for non-EE PNP. The process seems longer (up to 15 months) and more complicated than EE. I did some research on consulting firms, the price tag is around 3k5 cad plus fees, not sure if it's a fair price. Is it worth hiring, or I can definitely do it myself as I did with my OINP?
If I were you, I would do it myself. Most of the documents you need for the non express entry are what u used for the OINP. Keep your money and do it yourself. If you get stuck, ask questions here and members would help.

anonymous24

Star Member
Sep 13, 2023
Anyone applied through Non express entry (OINP) in August,2023 and received their AOR? If yes, did you also receive the biometric instructions letter too?

sealGuy

Oct 16, 2023
Anyone applied through Non express entry (OINP) in August,2023 and received their AOR? If yes, did you also receive the biometric instructions letter too?
Hi. Yeah, I received these letters at the same time: Aor letter and BIL for me and for my wife.
We had a previous Bio as well, but IRCC asks to give a new Bio for everyone who applied after June 14, 2023. So, you can receive your Bil soon.

KenBiscocho

Aug 1, 2023
St. John's NL
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi everyone.
I have received AOR and BIL right now.
My AR is August 3.
Hey there! Did you pay for your biometric fees prior to receiving your AOR, or did you wait for AOR first before paying? I've read in a group that you can pay in advance to avoid delays in receiving BIL. Im just asking 'cause I'm not sure if I would do that.

lokeshvaga

Dec 10, 2023
I got a mail from etobicoke-apr-cic saying that i have to submit 1. imm5669 (background declaration) 2. Employment letter and settlement funds submission (letter from employer, paystubs, bank statement) , through my gc key account. But i dont have option to submit in my gc key account. I replied them back to the same email id stating that issue, but i havent got any reply. Is there any other way i can contact them?

CanadianDream2945

Star Member
May 15, 2023
I got a mail from etobicoke-apr-cic saying that i have to submit 1. imm5669 (background declaration) 2. Employment letter and settlement funds submission (letter from employer, paystubs, bank statement) , through my gc key account. But i dont have option to submit in my gc key account. I replied them back to the same email id stating that issue, but i havent got any reply. Is there any other way i can contact them?
Upload all the documents via Web form asap.

Reactions: lokeshvaga

sealGuy

Oct 16, 2023
Hey there! Did you pay for your biometric fees prior to receiving your AOR, or did you wait for AOR first before paying? I've read in a group that you can pay in advance to avoid delays in receiving BIL. Im just asking 'cause I'm not sure if I would do that.
Hi. Yes, I did pay for biometric fees prior.