jingkoo

Apr 13, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Syd
Hi,

I applied for my PR through PNP via the Province of British Columbia. Its been 31 months but my application is still under processing despite having almost double the current processing times.

Application Date - 19th May 2021
AOR Date - 16th September 2022
ADR 1 - 24th February 2023 (submitted in 7 days and received)
Biometrics and Medical - 3rd March 2023 (Submitted in 7 days and now showed as passed for both)

I have never heard back anything after this and everytime I call, I am told that the application is still in progress and they do not need any additional documentation.

I have reached out MPs as well but no success.

My GCMS notes say that

Eligibility:In Progres
Security:Not Started
Criminality:In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing:In Progress

Is there anyone who has a similar timeline? If so, what options have you tried? Did anyone’s Writ of Mandamus yield any results?

I would really appreciate any insights of feedback.

Thank you!
Very similar timeline but I have been stucked on security since Nov 2022. I tried almost everything except mandamus, but none of them were actually helpful.

atailor

Dec 5, 2023
Hello,

I have applied EOI under employer job offer and got Invitation to apply today.

I just realized it requires 2 years of experience in same NOC# whereas I have around 20 months of experience in same NOC and 4 month in different NOC.

Is that fine?

ap2021

Star Member
Mar 20, 2022
Very similar timeline but I have been stucked on security since Nov 2022. I tried almost everything except mandamus, but none of them were actually helpful.
Hi,
Have you applied for Mandamus? Have you received any updates from anyone on what might have beeb causing the delay?
Thank you!

ap2021

Star Member
Mar 20, 2022
Nothing new to share other than getting another ADR.

Contacted MP and this is what they had to say:

"The security assessment is still under review. The security assessment is completed through external agencies rather than by IRCC themselves. It appears that the agency conducting the security verification is what is causing the delay. There is no ability for IRCC to interfere or expedite this portion of the processing and they must wait for the assessment to be completed before they can finalize the application. They have assured us that they are continuing to work on your application and will finalize your file as soon as possible."
I have my CBSA notes as well from September 2023 but how do I know if the file is in comprehensive security screening? Also, what is your VO?

Muhammad67

Nov 5, 2023
Good Day !!

I submitted my PR application based on BCPNP( Non Express ) nomination on 15th Nov 2021.

July 2022 received file number and subsequently asked to go for family members biometric and medical. All these go well and updated in my GC key account. Since then On Background check it was mentioned as Its in process .

Then after long waiting last communication was for Additional Documents in May 2022 for re submission of PCC's + Medical + Travel History & Canada based employer letter (since last one year I am here in BC , Canada) , salary pay stubs , bank statement and tax deduction certificate-T4 and these documents submitted on June 03, 2023. Now following status is displaying on my GC Key account.
1. Review of eligibility -We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

2. Review of medical results-You passed the medical exam.

3. Review of additional documents -August 31, 2023 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

4. Background check - Not applicable.

Based on above facts kindly advise with your experienced comments about my expected result for PR.
Any update after that?

Muhammad67

Nov 5, 2023
AR: May 2
AOR: May 23
PAL: October 19
ADR (Schedule A): October 19
MR: October 24
MP: November 15
  • November 23, 2023 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Final Decision In Progress GCKey: November 28
Awaiting Portal 1...

Tracker Shows:
Biometrics: Completed
Medical: Completed
Background Check: In progress
Eligibility: Not started
Any update after that?

Muhammad67

Nov 5, 2023
There has been no update so far. Is there anyone who has the same processing experience as me?

Aor Dec12

March 19, 2023 You passed the medical exam

July 24, 2023 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • Not applicable.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
Any update after that?

Muhammad67

Nov 5, 2023
I've just noticed that I got a date on my Review Additional documents :
October 31, 2023 We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

The only ADR they asked me asked was my Biometrics which I passed already on August.
Today I received my GCMS notes and nothing has changed.

This new date it just a Ghost update?
You got portal 1? whats ur timeline

jingkoo

Apr 13, 2023
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Syd
Hi,
Have you applied for Mandamus? Have you received any updates from anyone on what might have beeb causing the delay?
Thank you!
Not yet, I am still considering to apply a mandamus. No update from IRCC as I called every time the agent would only say your case looks good, we don't need additional information at the moment, please keep patient..something like that. For the security screening, they said the task is not handled by IRCC, so they don't have a timeframe. Even MP, replied to me that the security check is a non-routine task and no timeline can be provided, wait and be patient.

That's it...I can't do much about it.

Reactions: ECCA98

pkorion8

Sep 16, 2021
Hi. Sharing my timeline to have your thoughts.

Dec 2021 -I applied BCPNP by mail from Singapore.
Jan 2022 - I landed in Canada Jan 2022 on Work permit.
Sep 2023- IRCC requested to submit a few more documents (Translated marriage certs). Sent.
Oct 2023 - IRCC requested a couple of more documents(letter from company in Canada) . Sent
Nov 2023 - IRCC Requested to pay RPRF. Paid
Nov 2023 IRCC sent a letter granting access to Canada's landing services.
Nov 2023 - IRCC Requested Biometrics. Completed.
Dec 2023 - Called them. They are still conducting background check.

Major progress in the last two months .

What are your thoughts and what's next, including the timeline? Since my WP is expiring in Jan.
Thank you

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Not yet, I am still considering to apply a mandamus. No update from IRCC as I called every time the agent would only say your case looks good, we don't need additional information at the moment, please keep patient..something like that. For the security screening, they said the task is not handled by IRCC, so they don't have a timeframe. Even MP, replied to me that the security check is a non-routine task and no timeline can be provided, wait and be patient.

That's it...I can't do much about it.
They just BS. BGC is not handling by IRCC but they have every right to follow up with whoever is doing it. It’s not impossible, it’s just they don’t want to.

lagha

Nov 27, 2023
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
I have a question about processing time and steps , what coul be next and approximatley when?

Applied for SINP NON-Express entry and below is the steps with time lines.

- SK PNP Nomination confirmation March 7, 2023
- Applied for PR Apr 13, 2023
- Biometric Requested May, 9, 2023
- Biometric Done May, 15, 2023
- Pre arrival Services Letter (PAL) Sep 27, 2023
- Medical Requested Sep 28, 2023
- Medical passed Oct 16, 2023

I highly appreciate sharing your experience and thoughts.
Thanks a million,

raza321

Star Member
Feb 18, 2023
ANYONE HAS SAME SENERIO?
SINP NON EE Outland
AR: 23 Nov 2022
AOR and BIL: 1 March 2023
MR: 9 September 2023
ADR: 12 September 2023 (Fresh PCC and schedule A for me and spouse, travel history, generic application form, Additional family form, bank statement POF)
Medical passed: 21 September 2023
ADR Submitted: 27 September 2023
PAL: 5 Oct 2023
PPR: Awaited

ANYONE HAS SAME SENERIO?