+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

ap2021

Star Member
Mar 20, 2022
Hi,

I applied for my PR through PNP via the Province of British Columbia. Its been 31 months but my application is still under processing despite having almost double the current processing times.

Application Date - 19th May 2021
AOR Date - 16th September 2022
ADR 1 - 24th February 2023 (submitted in 7 days and received)
Biometrics and Medical - 3rd March 2023 (Submitted in 7 days and now showed as passed for both)

I have never heard back anything after this and everytime I call, I am told that the application is still in progress and they do not need any additional documentation.

I have reached out MPs as well but no success.

My GCMS notes say that

Eligibility:In Progres
Security:Not Started
Criminality:In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing:In Progress

Is there anyone who has a similar timeline? If so, what options have you tried? Did anyone’s Writ of Mandamus yield any results?

I would really appreciate any insights of feedback.

Thank you!

gopisihmt

Star Member
Sep 29, 2019
Hi,

I applied for my PR through PNP via the Province of British Columbia. Its been 31 months but my application is still under processing despite having almost double the current processing times.

Biometrics and Medical - 3rd March 2023 (Submitted in 7 days and now showed as passed for both)

I have never heard back anything after this and everytime I call, I am told that the application is still in progress and they do not need any additional documentation.

My GCMS notes say that

Is there anyone who has a similar timeline? If so, what options have you tried? Did anyone’s Writ of Mandamus yield any results?

Thank you!
Hi if u don’t mind what was the ADR requested?

ap2021

Star Member
Mar 20, 2022
Is your file allocated to RC 4133 (see assignment)? Is RC 6262 assigned to your other tasks such as medical, information sharing, and so on?

The reason for your file being transferred to Winnipeg is for the eligibility check. Your BGC will be marked as not applicable until the allocated officer opens the file and does all of the reviews specified by agent, they will do as per assigned que no.

I've been waiting for my evaluation with 4133 since June, and god knows when they get time to review it.
How do we know if our file has been recommended for enhanced security screening?

ap2021

Star Member
Mar 20, 2022
Sorry but No one can predict this . Ottawa is faster than other visa office. However your eligibility is not started yet so it can take few more months for processing. Info sharing is pretty quick but security is longest part of application.
Hi Ms Bee,

Any suggestions on this?

GCMS notes say that (its been the same for almost 5-6 months now in both notes)

Thank you!

ap2021

Star Member
Mar 20, 2022
As per CBSA notes, My file has also been assigned to RC 4133 & RC 6262. All checks completed except for Security, where it has been stuck since feb
Hi,
Any updates? My security and background has been stuck on “in progress” too for months now.
Thank you!

Nan30

Dec 5, 2023
Hi,
My husband applied for PNP in March 2023! We got our AOR. Now that we were waiting for federal approval, the agent requested all forms again!!! and also my husband’s employment letter!!! Does anyone have the same experience? We are worry about the employment letter as he doesn’t have any! Also I’ve never seen the employment letter as requirements foe this stream!

Nan30

Dec 5, 2023
Hi,
My husband applied for PNP in March 2023! We got our AOR. Now that we were waiting for federal approval, the agent requested all forms again!!! + medical check up! and also my husband’s employment letter!!! Does anyone have the same experience? We are worry about the employment letter as he doesn’t have any! Also I’ve never seen the employment letter as requirements for this stream!

canadapro

Jan 9, 2023
Hi,

My GCMS notes say that

Thank you!
Hi, I have same situation, AOR 16 Feb 2023, Medical Passed 18 March 2023, my VO is Etobicoke, what's yours? is your BG check: N/A?

Chefskiss

Star Member
Sep 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-08-2022
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
Med's Done....
14-09-2022
Hi,
Any updates? My security and background has been stuck on “in progress” too for months now.
Thank you!
Nothing new to share other than getting another ADR.

Contacted MP and this is what they had to say:

"The security assessment is still under review. The security assessment is completed through external agencies rather than by IRCC themselves. It appears that the agency conducting the security verification is what is causing the delay. There is no ability for IRCC to interfere or expedite this portion of the processing and they must wait for the assessment to be completed before they can finalize the application. They have assured us that they are continuing to work on your application and will finalize your file as soon as possible."

Chefskiss

Star Member
Sep 21, 2022
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
30-08-2022
AOR Received.
30-11-2022
Med's Done....
14-09-2022
Anyone got ghost update in tracker (updated date today) but nothing shows up ?

I have got two update dates but nothing shows in tracker
Same for me. Seems like a system-wide update

psdey

Apr 3, 2020
Hi All,

I applied under Non-Express entry category , PNP program for PEI in July 22,2023. I received AOR last week.
I got pre-arrival letter today . Does pre-arrival letter have any significance?

Kraf245

Mar 22, 2017
Hi All,

I applied under Non-Express entry category , PNP program for PEI in July 22,2023. I received AOR last week.
I got pre-arrival letter today . Does pre-arrival letter have any significance?
It means you have passed the Eligibility.

Reactions: psdey