+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Tan212121

Jan 29, 2023
One more question guys, while resubmitting the Schedule A form do I have to write names in my native language as well ?

xanfelng

Apr 5, 2023
Hello everyone,
I got an AOR and Biometric letter, however, I did biometrics during my temporary visa application and when I linked my GC account with the PNP PR application. It is stated under biometrics that 'we do not need your fingerprints', also my biometric number is written boldly on my page.
Will the new biometric negate the present one?
Thank you.

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
Hello everyone,
I got an AOR and Biometric letter, however, I did biometrics during my temporary visa application and when I linked my GC account with the PNP PR application. It is stated under biometrics that 'we do not need your fingerprints', also my biometric number is written boldly on my page.
Will the new biometric negate the present one?
Thank you.
From June 14th, 2023, it mandatory to give biometrics via Service Canada for PR applications (they reverted back to the process which was done before covid) even if you did it while applying for TRV, I will advise you book your appointment on time because of difficulty in getting appointment in some locations inland.

Reactions: xanfelng

Tan212121

Jan 29, 2023
From June 14th, 2023, it mandatory to give biometrics via Service Canada for PR applications (they reverted back to the process which was done before covid) even if you did it while applying for TRV, I will advise you book your appointment on time because of difficulty in getting appointment in some locations inland.
Hiii, I’m not able to add personal history there are not enough columns, what should I do ?

smileyos

Aug 4, 2023
Canada
Category........
AINP
App. Filed.......
22-06-2023
Hiii, I’m not able to add personal history there are not enough columns, what should I do ?
There is a cross button to press and another row comes up, if you have exhausted it, then you will get a plan sheet and partition it the way the section it and along with the form with letter of explanation

xanfelng

Apr 5, 2023
Thank you

Reactions: smileyos