+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Ehsanmajd

Jun 16, 2022
Hi, is it just me? why does it look like the number of times people have announced on this forum that they received either portal 1& 2 or even COPR & PPR seem to have declined drastically in the last 30 days or so. Could it be an indication that the VOs have slowed down their work or like somebody suggested could they have hit the projected PR limit for the year? please enlighten me if you know. Thanks
I just saw 1 or 2 in the past month or so. I passed everything since Nov 8, and I can see my COPR number on tracker but haven't received portal 1

Jassijkl

May 4, 2023
Hi, is it just me? why does it look like the number of times people have announced on this forum that they received either portal 1& 2 or even COPR & PPR seem to have declined drastically in the last 30 days or so. Could it be an indication that the VOs have slowed down their work or like somebody suggested could they have hit the projected PR limit for the year? please enlighten me if you know. Thanks
yeah, it looks like everything is dead in the water right now, hopefully it picks up after holidays into 2024.

Jul 27, 2023
It's around 3 months that the approvals declined drastically. That's really weird! The number of people sent to comprehensive SS is also raised! All the people I know inclduing myslef are stucking in comprehensive SS.
Wow, this doesn't sound good. That more people are being sent to CSS is another reason to worry. Unfortunately, these guys (VOs) cannot be hurried or queried, which can be really frustrating. While some applications are processed in half the official processing time, others (through no fault of theirs) are stuck and processed in 2x or 3x the official processing time and there is absolutely no remedy to check the process. That said, I wish us all a timely and positive outcomes on our applications.

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Wow, this doesn't sound good. That more people are being sent to CSS is another reason to worry. Unfortunately, these guys (VOs) cannot be hurried or queried, which can be really frustrating. While some applications are processed in half the official processing time, others (through no fault of theirs) are stuck and processed in 2x or 3x the official processing time and there is absolutely no remedy to check the process. That said, I wish us all a timely and positive outcomes on our applications.
I agree with you! And that's why I am not checking processing time and those estimations by IRCC and our spreadsheet. spreadsheet and processing time work when the process has a regular order. So when the processing time passes and in the event that you call them, they gonna reply you with a template response to be patient and wait! They have to run an internal system to follow our applications up with CSIS or other organizations. I figured this out from the agents response that they do not have access to application when they send it to CSIS or CBSA for security screening.

psdey

Apr 3, 2020
Hi All ,

I applied in july 23,2023 under Economics class immigration non express entry PN nomination in new pr portal. I am waiting for AOR . how long is the wait time for the getting AOR. I wanted to apply for BOWP

Denebb

Nov 21, 2023
Hi All: I am on the verge of applying to IRCC for my AOS nomination.

30 June- Applied to Alberta for AOS.
2nd Oct- Got nomination under Student Stream (AB Graduate).

Do I need to show proof of funds? If not, what should I put in the fund box?

Nataly_

Star Member
Sep 27, 2023
Hi All ,

I applied in july 23,2023 under Economics class immigration non express entry PN nomination in new pr portal. I am waiting for AOR . how long is the wait time for the getting AOR. I wanted to apply for BOWP
July`s application are still waiting until federals will issue AOR. So it have been already 4 moth of waiting.

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
I recently got background completed and can see COPR document number in tracker. How much time generally it will take to get portal 1 from here?
Can you please share the tracker link which you are referring to? Also, Can someone help me what is the difference between Portal 1 & 2?