+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

canadapro

Jan 9, 2023
Our VOs are the same now. See my signature for the transmission.
They send my application to Winnipeg for Eligibility. My Eligibility passed by an officer from Winnipeg IRCC, but after that, almost 1.5 months, deadly quiet again.
My security is even not started. Still staring at the "Not Applicable." BGC message in GCKey.
I have similar situation, Medical passed in March, and BG Not applicable sine April.. VO: etobicoke

Jun 3, 2020
India
Category........
PNP
Hi Everyone!
IRCC asked for divorce certificate. However, we are not divorce yet and still on process.
Does anyone got PPR while divorce is on going?
What are the documents you sent to IRCC if divorce certificate is not yet available?
I’m afraid they will reject my PR application as given deadline is on December 11 for the submission of divorce certificate.
Has anyone gone through the same process?
Thank you!
Not been in this situation but I suggest you send a webform before the deadline explaining your situation and asking for more time. After all it is indeed a very genuine case.

Sam2023

Nov 10, 2023
Hi everyone,
I recently submitted my PNP PR application. February 2024 marks the expiration of my work permit. I won't be getting before my WP expires based on the AOR trend. I may have the province's WP support letter. Any similar insights or recommendations? What did you get closed or open if you applied?

account17263

Nov 18, 2023
Can I use application tracker, if I've just submitted my PR application thought the portal (weeks ago), received AR, I think.
Or does it only makes sense after AOR ?