+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

XpressGirl

Jun 9, 2021
If you just submitted application for PR you have to wait for Biometrics instruction letter from IRCC . You can’t submit biometrics upfront. Just wait. For linking your PR application, you need to wait and get AOR from IRCC which has your application number.
I know I have to wait for BIL, but I also have to renew my passport before it expires in 3 months. I need to know what to do if I get BIL and my passport is stuck with my embassy. Any advice will be appreciated, thanks guys

Sep 24, 2023
According to the spreadsheet "PNP Non-Express Timelines" IRCC stopped working in July and hasn't started working yet. I see only a few AORs in July, August and September. Before July 2023, the file has around 20 AORs monthly.

Scheun1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Please has anyone application got approved or do you know anybody that his application got approved with including POF

nikhil2704

Jan 4, 2022
I received two ghost updates.

for first one Background verification changed from we are processing to we will start background check.
Got ADR for schedule a and employment records.
Today I got another ghost update and bg changed back to we are processing.

eligibility is yet to start.
I’m confused.. any help from People who went through these stages?
Thanks

Reactions: VanessaE

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
I received two ghost updates.

for first one Background verification changed from we are processing to we will start background check.
Got ADR for schedule a and employment records.
Today I got another ghost update and bg changed back to we are processing.

eligibility is yet to start.
I’m confused.. any help from People who went through these stages?
Thanks
I had similar on OCT 5, background start processing message

Reactions: nikhil2704