+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Waitty

Star Member
May 17, 2023
From your PAL to OCT 23rd its so long

did tried to find out what happened in between?
Oh yeah! of course. I called them, I ordered GCMS notes, which showed that nobody worked on our case from AOR in Feb. Sent webform, called every other week. And finally our application came back to life at the end of Sept.

Reactions: ECCA98 and AMD171

Pradhi_07

Star Member
Jul 4, 2022
We have got Portal 1 today!!!!!!

Final decision in GC-key from 20th Oct updated to Your application in progress
Background completed and COPR details are in AST and Portal 1 at the same time today late morning!!!
Appreciate if you can help with what does Portal 1 refers to? Is it the portal where we have submitted PR application?

AMD171

Star Member
May 23, 2023
Oh yeah! of course. I called them, I ordered GCMS notes, which showed that nobody worked on our case from AOR in Feb. Sent webform, called every other week. And finally our application came back to life at the end of Sept.
so you were not stuck on security check

Haider76

Aug 18, 2022
Inland,
I have been living in Canada for the last 5 years, never got out of Canada, i never had any govt job or any military service but i don't understand why it is taking that much long
Wish you receive good news soon .Would the nationality of the applicant have any impact on screening process ?

Raman Kalsiya

Star Member
May 30, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
App. Filed.......
04-12-2023
Doc's Request.
23-06-23
Any (very unfortunate and unlucky) Winnipeg VO candidate still waiting for a response from them???

You have to have the worst luck if this gets assigned as your SVO. Every other VO is processing cases, but they just don't wanna fkn work.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Does anyone know what options to use for biometrics if I don't have my passport?
If you just submitted application for PR you have to wait for Biometrics instruction letter from IRCC . You can’t submit biometrics upfront. Just wait. For linking your PR application, you need to wait and get AOR from IRCC which has your application number.