+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Bramhini r

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
Hi guys, any one has the same?
Date appeared in Final decision section, but still in progress.

Final decision
  • September 26, 2023 Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
congrats!! it is same for everyone

you will get your portal1 soon

EllieJoy23

May 12, 2023
Just wanted to share that I got my PR card yesterday and wanted to give you a quick heads-up about my timeline.

Applied with my spouse, who is the main applicant.
Processing office: Montreal
  • AR: the end of April, 2022
  • AOR: October 11, 2022
  • Biometrics: November 11, 2022
  • PAL: November 21, 2022
  • MP: December 8, 2022
  • Eligibility: Passed (by calling IRCC for the update)
  • Criminality: Passed (Called IRCC)
  • Info Sharing: In Progress (called IRCC for the update on May 5, 2023); Passed (called IRCC for the update on June 22, 2023)
  • Security: Not Started (as of June 22, 2023)
  • Portal 1: July 21, 2023
  • P2 received Aug. 18, evening of 2023, and responded on August 19
  • eCOPR: August 22 (request for signature)
  • Updated eCOPR: September 11, 2023
  • Received the PR Card in the mail on September 25, 2023 (while my spouse is still waiting for the card as of today...I plan to call IRCC tomorrow or end of this week if we don't receive it in the mail soon)
Big thanks to everyone who's been chipping in on this thread! It’s been a long ride, and really lucky to have this forum to lean on. It feels great to share and receive all the information and support here.

I felt the journey with IRCC and this PR waiting could be a real rollercoaster! Like having to call 21 times in one morning, navigating all the options before finally getting someone on the line. The key for me was to stay kind and understanding with the IRCC staff; they’re usually super helpful, even though they can’t really speed things up unless, of course, there’s a really unreasonable delay than what others shared here, which I was fortunate that I didn't run into this situation. Different agents mentioned there were no notes on our application when I called, so I took that as a positive sign, thinking it meant everything was moving along smoothly. So, fingers crossed, if you hear there are no notes, hopefully, it’s a good sign for you too! Keep the vibes positive!

Also, using the Webform to shoot over questions didn’t really work for me unless it was something like a change or corrections on the paperwork, and even then, it took them about three weeks to get back.

When I got really stressed out and wanted to call IRCC twice in a row (hoping that I would hear different information from different agents, lol), I found myself coming back to this thread a few times just to see if I was stressing out too much instead. And, yeah, I did try to touch base with IRCC for updates about once a month or once every couple of months toward the end of the process (Criminality, Info Sharing, Security stages).

So, hang in there, everyone! We’re all in this together, and keep sharing our experiences and sharing support!

SwathiKumar3569

Jul 22, 2023
This was Yesterday:

As usual, the morning starts by checking AST, followed by GCkey and then emails,
Around 10:00 AM or so, I wrote an email at work that I shall be on leave today, totally unplanned,
Dressed up nice and went to the temple,
On way back, went to this french bakery, they make awesome croissants (like they do in Quebec),
Filled my tummy with two, along with latte,
Came back home and I logged into AST/Gckey again - just to check if I'm not day dreaming..lol,
Watched some T.V. show and ordered some of my fav junk food and then had short afternoon nap,
I then grabbed some coffee and went to L.C.B.O. to get my bottle of scotch,
Back home, and ordered food again (place is far), and turned on some music,
Poured that scotch whiskey on rocks, holding glass on the right and that special occasion cigar on my left,
I made phone calls native, to my creators, told them will meet soon in person, hopefully in fews months,
Ding-dong at the door, food arrived, ate as much as I could till I felt full and then off to bed.

Posting this today fellow readers, by now I guess you already know what it could be, my journey has almost come to an end, I got portal1 yesterday and waiting for portal2 patiently or maybe impatiently as we're not PR yet, but can see the light at the end of the tunnel. Anyways, I wish everyone here gets their portal soon! Here is my timeline so far:

OINP: PNP non-EE (Online)
Type: Employer Job Offer - Inland + 1 dependent

AR: Aug 31, 2022
AoR: Dec 02, 2022
MP: Dec 02, 2022
GU1: May 26, 2023
GU2: May 30, 2023
ADR: May 30, 2023
GU3: June 12, 2023
PAL: June 13, 2023
GU4: June 14, 2023
BGC: Completed: June 14, 2023
DM: June 15, 2023 - CoPR reflected on AST later on 16 June.
Portal1: June 16, 2023
!
PVO: Etobicoke
SVO: Sydney
AR to Portal1: 9 months and 15 days
I just wanna say thank you. Your timeline inspired me a lot when I felt hopeless in last 5 months from April to September.
And here is my timeline:
AR: Nov 3rd, 2022
AOR: Jan 23th, 2023
MP: September 12th, 2023
Eligibility passed: September 12th, 2023
BGC passed: September 18th, 2023
Portal 1: September 19th, 2023
PVO: Etobicoke
SVO: CIO Sydney
I couldn’t remember how many times I cried because of the pressure from the store I working, from my employer. But finally, I’m almost free. Good luck everyone!