+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
I have just got an update that we received your documents! I hope they give the final decision soon.
I think I am going to stuck in comprehensive check. Since I called IRCC a few moments ago and the agent said the security is in progress... The last status was not started and I saw the guys whose security was in progress had a comprehensive check. However, I have not had any military services or I have not been out of Canada from the date of entry or unusual (a lot of ) travel history.

Last edited:

Kraf245

Mar 22, 2017
I think I am going to stuck in comprehensive check. Since I called IRCC a few moments ago and the agent said the security is in progress... The last status was not started and I saw the guys whose security was in progress had a comprehensive check. However, I have not had any military services or I have not been out of Canada from the date of entry or unusual (a lot of ) travel history.
They can wrap up things really quick so stay optimistic my friend :)

Reactions: MJHamedi

jay4121997

Star Member
Jan 18, 2023
Today morning I saw that my background check went form

Not applicable --> we are processing...

And in evening
I got PAL

I also see this in the update section

Final decision - September 23, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Strangely it's tomorrow's date .

Is that common for PAL?

Tracker shows BG check completed

And I can see COPR details.... hopefully they will send something soon