+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Whaaat? When they asked for your Sch A, in your ADR, didn't it ask for an "original signature"? On mine, it said: "A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature".
It also mentioned for me but I did the same for my second ADR which led to pass the eligibility. Just putting the date there is enough. I remember that I have done the same with one of the forms when I have applied for the study permit. It did not let to sign it digitally.

Reactions: AMSeq

buddy013

Jan 24, 2019
It also mentioned for me but I did the same for my second ADR which led to pass the eligibility. Just putting the date there is enough. I remember that I have done the same with one of the forms when I have applied for the study permit. It did not let to sign it digitally.
Well, I always thought, if they ask for a new Sch A, then the old one gets void, usually because previous one had missing information and hence requiring a new signature to corroborate the added information. But if it has worked for you before and you think it will work again, then never mind.

Reactions: MJHamedi

MJHamedi

Star Member
Apr 8, 2023
Well, I always thought, if they ask for a new Sch A, then the old one gets void, usually because previous one had missing information and hence requiring a new signature to corroborate the added information. But if it has worked for you before and you think it will work again, then never mind.
They always like to ask additional documents to show that they care but they really not :) And one more thing, when we provide replacement in gckey, the last stage is signing which gives the same authority for the cases you could not sign or forgot to sign to prevent re-asking the same documents.

BA101

Champion Member
Nov 29, 2021
SOS!!

I need your expert advice from the community.

I had submitted my application in Alberta PNP in non express entry stream on 10-jan-2023

While checking the status on over call , the IRCC officer informed that they have sent me portal 1 mail. I had hired WWWICS consultant in India to handle my appplication. When i checked my agent he said no email received. I called IRCC again and they assured an email is sent. Since i dont have any access to online portal.

I need to know.

#1 Apart from email can we get to know the status online. If yes, on which portal.
#2 How does the email looks likes . Do we have general address for portal 1 ( can someone share the link of portal 1 / portal 2)

My consultant seems completly unware of what is portal 1 and portal 2 ( yeah thats true )
Pardon for asking basic questions.

appreciate your time in reading this post.

Thanks in advance.
Ask IRCC agent to submit a request to resend P1
Find out which Visa office emailed you and write to them

Check to see if your email is listed on the application else the email will go to your agent and they will lose it again

Check Montreal threads and many such stories