+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I call the at Friday,
My AOR was at 4th April, same day they did send link for profile to my lawyer, and he dint tell me anything about that only that I'm in process.
Additional good news is that they sent for my medical and I my lawyer did sent pdf for medical, so I did made an appointment for this Thursday.
So at last some thing is happening.
I would suggest you to keep checking with your representative every week or just send him email regarding status updates. Moreover you can remove him from your application if you don’t feel like you need him anymore. Create account on new PR tracker.

Reactions: Alicia L

Saif11

Star Member
Jan 28, 2023
I’m pretty sure this email serves as the “portal 2” email. IRCC just adds a tab in your permanent resident portal (the account you used to submit your PR application) once you login to your existing account you can make your declaration and provide the necessary information to finalize your PR application.
Did it. Thank you so much,

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
I call the at Friday,
My AOR was at 4th April, same day they did send link for profile to my lawyer, and he dint tell me anything about that only that I'm in process.
Additional good news is that they sent for my medical and I my lawyer did sent pdf for medical, so I did made an appointment for this Thursday.
So at last some thing is happening.
Representative/Lawyers manage one account for all their clients, its normal for these immigration lawyers to not inform about AoR cause it just means that IRCC acknowledges your application and goes into further processing. So to cut it short, they would just say "it's in process" but regardless of that, your lawyer should had inform you of this stage. Anyhow, you got MR (Med Req), your file is progressing.

If you wish your lawyer to continue manage GCKEY account, you can individually track your application via AST (using UCI), you would need one time access code from your representative at the time of linking (assuming your lawyer is primary contact).

Re.ibrahim22

Jun 6, 2023
Hi all ,
I have a question On form "Schedule 4: Economic Classes - Provincial Nominee (IMM0008 - Schedule 4)". How much funds i need it for 5 person ?

ECCA98

Star Member
Sep 5, 2023
Hey all! Mine is OINP - Masters Graduate Program (PNP Non-EE)
My time line is:
  • Submission: Mar 21, 2023
  • AOR: April 14, 2023
Until now, that's all I got! about 5 months completely silence.

I ordered 2 GCMS notes and 1 CBSA note while I was waiting, it shows the same!
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed - Bio
Info Sharing: Completed
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Assigned to RC-6262 which is CIO

Is there anyone has the similar timeline?
I got two ghost update in the new Tracker, June 30 and Aug 30, only date changed, everything stayed the same.
Besides, the most ridiculous thing is, after yesterday's GCKey maintenance, my Medical pass date in GCKey changed to "Apr 15". It's always been "Apr 14", even in the tracker now is "Apr 14". If this is not a ghost update, I must have met a ghost...

• Haha
Reactions: VanessaE

Muhammad679

Star Member
Sep 23, 2022
Hey all! Mine is OINP - Masters Graduate Program (PNP Non-EE)
My time line is:
  • Submission: Mar 21, 2023
  • AOR: April 14, 2023
Until now, that's all I got! about 5 months completely silence.

I ordered 2 GCMS notes and 1 CBSA note while I was waiting, it shows the same!
Medical: Passed
Criminality: Passed - Bio
Info Sharing: Completed
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
Assigned to RC-6262 which is CIO

Is there anyone has the similar timeline?
I got two ghost update in the new Tracker, June 30 and Aug 30, only date changed, everything stayed the same.
Besides, the most ridiculous thing is, after yesterday's GCKey maintenance, my Medical pass date in GCKey changed to "Apr 15". It's always been "Apr 14", even in the tracker now is "Apr 14". If this is not a ghost update, I must have met a ghost...
Relax, March 21th Submission your medical pass already you are rather lucky

Me on the other hand, Applied January 24th got AOR so damm late. Pal took 180 days from my AR.

Reactions: Bayantemur

Pokhreli

Jun 20, 2023
AR : Jan 13
AOR : Mar 14
Pal : June 30
MP : July 16
Complete silence after that ,
Called IRCC today , agent said Info sharing and Security left … How long will be the wait from here guys ?
Thanks !

upasikpatla

Apr 4, 2023
Hi. I applied For PNP (Non-EE) after being nominated under International student stream: Employer Job offer. I applied April 12, and received AOR on May 5, the account tracker shows as follows;
Eligibility: Not started
Biometrics: Passed
Eligibility: Not started
Medical: Not started

Is there anyone else with AOR around May or April with some update on their files?

Thankyou

Reactions: bodyguarding