+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Saif11

Star Member
Jan 28, 2023
I got the Portal 1 email on August 16, 2023 from VO Montreal and replied in the same day. Today September 4, 2023, I got an email but, no credentials for postal 2. The DO NOT REPLY portal email says:

This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

Copy and paste this link into your browser to sign in to the PR Portal: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

For additional information on using the PR Portal to confirm your status as a permanent resident and receive your PR card, copy and paste this link into your browser: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

I am not sure what kind of email it is. SO Confusing. Does indicate tp create portal credentials by myself or still I should wait for the portal 2 emails? Please help me.

• Love
Reactions: Muhammad679
Sep 4, 2023
I got the Portal 1 email on August 16, 2023 from VO Montreal and replied in the same day. Today September 4, 2023, I got an email but, no credentials for postal 2. The DO NOT REPLY portal email says:

This email is to notify you that a new permanent residence confirmation case has been created under your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account.

To view and action this case log into your IRCC Permanent Residence Portal account with your current log-in credentials.

Copy and paste this link into your browser to sign in to the PR Portal: https://prson-srpel.apps.cic.gc.ca/en/login

For additional information on using the PR Portal to confirm your status as a permanent resident and receive your PR card, copy and paste this link into your browser: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/pr-confirmation-portal.html

I am not sure what kind of email it is. SO Confusing. Does indicate tp create portal credentials by myself or still I should wait for the portal 2 emails? Please help me.
I’m pretty sure this email serves as the “portal 2” email. IRCC just adds a tab in your permanent resident portal (the account you used to submit your PR application) once you login to your existing account you can make your declaration and provide the necessary information to finalize your PR application.

mrcjw914

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023

that is portal 2

Saif11

Star Member
Jan 28, 2023
that is portal 2

I logged in with my application credentials. I saw they created a new tab as 'Permanent Residence Confirmation' and they updated my and dependents' names in the tab and the case status is 'Initiated'. Do I need to proceed through the option 'Initiated'? Do I need to reset the password or my current password is good? This is so much confusing because the portal confirmation guideline says that don't need to create an account by myself and they will send me credentials.

Sep 4, 2023
I logged in with my application credentials. I saw they created a new tab as 'Permanent Residence Confirmation' and they updated my and dependents' names in the tab and the case status is 'Initiated'. Do I need to proceed through the option 'Initiated'? Do I need to reset the password or my current password is good? This is so much confusing because the portal confirmation guideline says that don't need to create an account by myself and they will send me credentials.
Just proceed through the “Permanent Residence Confirmation” tab and follow the instructions shown.

Reactions: Saif11

RustLanguage

Oct 3, 2022
hi all

has anyone uploaded the photo and email address for PR card ,but hasn't received it yet? for me it's been over 30 days and nothing...

Kanwar14

Jun 22, 2023
No you need to have a actual nomination and work support letter from Province. You can’t just use submission letter of PNP application. If you have work permit support letter from PNP , you don’t need a LMIA . Work support letter is different from job support letter. Please google online and do some research.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/partners-service-providers/employer-portal.html
Employer portal.
I have a question....do everyone who is nominated from a province gets work permit support letter.. or only inland ?

Kanwar14

Jun 22, 2023
To be eligible for a work permit as a nominee, foreign nationals must

• have a valid nomination from a province (other than Quebec) for permanent residence or proof that their application for permanent residence was submitted prior to expiry of the nomination
  • have an LMIA-exempt offer of employment from an employer based in the nominating province
    • The employer submitted the offer in the Employer Portal and is subject to the employer compliance regime.
  • have a provincial support letter indicating the urgent requirement for the foreign national to begin the job prior to permanent residence
it mean one need to fulfil all three of above to get WP? mean not possible to get WP without offer letter, right?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
To be eligible for a work permit as a nominee, foreign nationals must

• have a valid nomination from a province (other than Quebec) for permanent residence or proof that their application for permanent residence was submitted prior to expiry of the nomination
  • have an LMIA-exempt offer of employment from an employer based in the nominating province
    • The employer submitted the offer in the Employer Portal and is subject to the employer compliance regime.
  • have a provincial support letter indicating the urgent requirement for the foreign national to begin the job prior to permanent residence
it mean one need to fulfil all three of above to get WP? mean not possible to get WP without offer letter, right?
Yes you need all three requirements. If you are nominated by province and your employer supported your nomination , you already have a job offer. I don’t know where you are getting confused. What is your profile ? Are you nominated and have a employer?

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
You should certainly give them a call on 1-888-242-2100 - then dial your UCI (when asked) and after then, as soon as next menu starts, speed dial 3-2-2-0 and it will get you connected to call agent. You will need try more than a couple of times to get into the line, its always full.
I call the at Friday,
My AOR was at 4th April, same day they did send link for profile to my lawyer, and he dint tell me anything about that only that I'm in process.
Additional good news is that they sent for my medical and I my lawyer did sent pdf for medical, so I did made an appointment for this Thursday.
So at last some thing is happening.