+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

tripko

Star Member
Oct 25, 2022
Hi Guy,
I'm starting to get nervous and worried, I submitted my application at February 28th, and until todays day I didn't get anything. My friend did submit the day before me, same program same job only he is married and I'm not and his wife is not in Canada. He did link new portal with express entry account, he finished biometric for his wife and him, now next week he is doing medical, they acceded for additional documentation. For me nothing look like they dint even open my application.
Any advice expect waiting.

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
Hi Guy,
I'm starting to get nervous and worried, I submitted my application at February 28th, and until todays day I didn't get anything. My friend did submit the day before me, same program same job only he is married and I'm not and his wife is not in Canada. He did link new portal with express entry account, he finished biometric for his wife and him, now next week he is doing medical, they acceded for additional documentation. For me nothing look like they dint even open my application.
Any advice expect waiting.
There are couple things with non-EE. Once the application is submitted, the goes thru their automation system for R10 check. If the automation system find everything in right order, it puts the file in green bin and system generates AoR email.. If it doesn't, then it goes case processing agent and AoR can take a while. Regardless of such clearance, VO does manual check post AoR anyways. In your case, it could be that R10 is being processed and so no AoR yet or that AoR is already generated but you didn't get the AoR email yet, which has happen with some applicants, not getting email but file is being processed anyways. Did you call them and ask for AoR?

Reactions: Bayantemur

GracefulLau

Star Member
Jul 14, 2023
S
i don't know seriously this is not fair, i hope we will get decisions this month
Same here!
AR - 31st Mar 2022
AOR: 2nd Nov 2022
PAL: 9th Nov. 2022
MP: 6th Feb 2023
All stages passed except Security still in progress
I really pray we hear from them soon. All the best to us

Reactions: AMD171

mcdonal22

Jul 24, 2020
@mcdonal22 thank you for your help..
I dint call them I have this number 1-888-242-2100 I was thinking that to give them a call.
You should certainly give them a call on 1-888-242-2100 - then dial your UCI (when asked) and after then, as soon as next menu starts, speed dial 3-2-2-0 and it will get you connected to call agent. You will need try more than a couple of times to get into the line, its always full.

Reactions: buddy013