+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Non-Express Entry(PNP) Online Applications Gather here

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
Hi Guys

I am really upset,My AR is Dec.2021,AOR.Aug.2022 there is no update my file since then,I called them several time and also today they told me Medical,Security and Eligibility not started yet,I sent them several Webforms,I asked the agent to put a note for the officer,My MP followed up in two different months all of these was useless,I do not know what should I do?

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hi Guys

I am really upset,My AR is Dec.2021,AOR.Aug.2022 there is no update my file since then,I called them several time and also today they told me Medical,Security and Eligibility not started yet,I sent them several Webforms,I asked the agent to put a note for the officer,My MP followed up in two different months all of these was useless,I do not know what should I do?
I would recommend you to order your GCMS notes and see where your application is stuck. Do you have any extensive travel history or other background like Army ?

Reactions: Amirfarhad

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
I would recommend you to order your GCMS notes and see where your application is stuck. Do you have any extensive travel history or other background like Army ?
I got 4-5 ATIP notes since 6 months ago but there is nothing special on that,and I did not serve army and also my travel history was very normal.

jmdbsa

Star Member
Nov 22, 2022
I got 4-5 ATIP notes since 6 months ago but there is nothing special on that,and I did not serve army and also my travel history was very normal.
Are you inland or outland applicant? It seems your document is waiting for processing.. (everything did not start)

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Sorry to say but at this point you can’t do anything besides waiting. Even MP can’t fasten the process. Again try to order notes and see if there is any update . Also see what is your officer code on your application.

Amirfarhad

May 21, 2021
Inventory means : The file is yet to be assigned to an officer to look into, basically it's in queue.
SPR looks like secondary office name .
Thanks for your response,I think so,but its really Weired there is no officer on my file since Dec.2021,I am going to write the Mandamous